Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha praises Elton John ahead of tribute performance

2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

kylie1kylie1kylie1

Pahahaha, I always complain about living in the UK but finally something is happening here regarding Kesha after the Learn to Let Go promo bey6

Meanwhile Kesha has never put a foot in my country or toured here after her dumpster diving spree eight years ago jj4

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Meanwhile Kesha has never put a foot in my country or toured here after her dumpster diving spree eight years ago jj4

Where are you from? I think I remember you mentioning but I have the worst memory ever dead2

2 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Germany

Only thing I remember was when she performed at Echo Awards and Oliver Pocher show or something like that during the Tik Tok days oprah11

Just now, Kivo said:

Only thing I remember was when she performed at Echo Awards and Oliver Pocher show or something like that during the Tik Tok days oprah11

How come you remember this? ny6

48 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

How come you remember this? ny6

I literally watched every performance of Tik Tok there is from like 2009 to 2012 (No joke, not exaggerating) rih14kesha4

2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I literally watched every performance of Tik Tok there is from like 2009 to 2012 (No joke, not exaggerating) rih14kesha4

Oh my god rip4

You're more dedicated than me...and that's hard to achieve 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.