Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Yeehaw - Aidans Golden Review

7 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I think she has delivered her most solid album since Body Language

oh Aphrodite, X and KMO sweetie I am so sorry that a dumb ass bitch would say something like that

I pretty much agree word for word with your review! A Lifetime Achievement Award is my current favorite as well. It's somehow classic euphoric Kylie, but under this new Country sound. I was pleasantly surprised by this album. She's solidified herself as an artist who can pull pretty much any genre off without losing her own essence. I think this album will continue to grow and stand alongside her best works in time.

12 minutes ago, Liz Lemon said:

I pretty much agree word for word with your review! A Lifetime Achievement Award is my current favorite as well. It's somehow classic euphoric Kylie, but under this new Country sound. I was pleasantly surprised by this album. She's solidified herself as an artist who can pull pretty much any genre off without losing her own essence. I think this album will continue to grow and stand alongside her best works in time.

A Lifetime Achievement Award lmfao1 Tea tho oprah14

10 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Finally, a FACTUAL review!

oprah14

2 hours ago, Liam said:

oh Aphrodite, X and KMO sweetie I am so sorry that a dumb ass bitch would say something like that

When actually there are two songs that are above 7 and rest is below 6 on this album jj3 

On 6/27/2018 at 2:38 PM, P.O.P said:

Ok let's not

You know I keep going back and forth as to whether I like Golden or Fever more for some reason

Like Fever has 4 iconic singles but I like Golden as an album more

I'm never really slayn by Fever as a whole though Fragile came on yesterday and I was bald for 2 seconds then I skipped kylie4

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.