Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

I Need a Woman to Love (Music Video)

That‘s great, but why? Releasing a music video for a new single would have made more sense than putting so much effort into a random cover. I don‘t get why they are doing this. Still excited though.

I only understad making a music video for this particular song if it's smth that everyone else is doing on that album. Like they agreed that they all make a mv for their covers. If not, then why the hell? Tbg she should be making a new one or RELEASING HYMN GOD DAMN😂 sorry. I just want that song to be a single.

3 minutes ago, Mebewhomebe said:

I only understad making a music video for this particular song if it's smth that everyone else is doing on that album. Like they agreed that they all make a mv for their covers. If not, then why the hell? Tbg she should be making a new one or RELEASING HYMN GOD DAMN😂 sorry. I just want that song to be a single.

They probably just wanted to have something to promote the EP and Kesha is the artist with the most commercial appeal out of all the artists being featured. Releasing six music videos bears no relation to a six track EP.

But yeah, this is still superfluous. I’m only here for it if they keep focusing on her new music and release something new before the tour starts.

1 minute ago, PoisonCandy said:

Fun wendy4 Whatever happened to the Hymn video btw? There was that short snippet and then nothing jj4

Hymn will either be released as a single (as originally intended) along with the video, it will not be released as a single, but they'll still release the video or they'll neither release the song as a single, nor the video. We don't know...

4 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Hymn will either be released as a single (as originally intended) along with the video, it will not be released as a single, but they'll still release the video or they'll neither release the song as a single, nor the video. We don't know...

Either way I hope the video eventually sees the light of day. Hymn's grown on me a lot since its release.

17 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

You thought it wasn‘t? 

I did, I just didn't think the music video she shot would be for this song. This is the third music video wheres she's driving in a car: Woman, Hymn and now this lol. 

4 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

Gosh. This is actually really beautiful. I take back my "wendy4".

Yeah, this is so beautiful! She looks so beautiful and happy! And her outfit during the wedding scene cry7

OT:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.