Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

SHOOK! Never knew Xtina was good as lipsyncing

I'm not even being shady, I was going on a Xtina marathon this evening, and stumbled upon her Hurt performances. Few of them seemed similar, like she didn't improvise that much like she always does, and I found this video

I mean I obviously know that at the VMAs and that ice skating thingy she sang live, you can hear it obviously, but the fact that outside of the country she lipped, and she lipped so freaking well, I AM SHOOK rip3

I only remember her lipping at the 2008 VMAs, and she was awful there, so I really thought she couldn't lip-sync rip3 

She's actually VERY good at lipping. I honestly think she lipped the highest part of I Have Nothing at the Whitney tribute. She also lips the candy man E5 and lipped Ain't No other Man a lot during B2B tour. One of the reason B2B was her prime is bc she didn't sing every hard song live, she paced herself.

4 minutes ago, Xtinaislife said:

She's actually VERY good at lipping. I honestly think she lipped the highest part of I Have Nothing at the Whitney tribute. She also lips the candy man E5 and lipped Ain't No other Man a lot during B2B tour. One of the reason B2B was her prime is bc she didn't sing every hard song live, she paced herself.

Like the fact that she lips half of the song and the other half she sings live - the effort rip3 

Yeah Candyman was obvious, and I haven't seen many clips from the tour so I'm not familiar.

I mean, it's understandable that she won't sing constantly live (on tour) because her voice will get damaged, but I thought she was just crappy at that, those hurt performances still have me shooketh rip3 

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Like the fact that she lips half of the song and the other half she sings live - the effort rip3 

Yeah Candyman was obvious, and I haven't seen many clips from the tour so I'm not familiar.

I mean, it's understandable that she won't sing constantly live (on tour) because her voice will get damaged, but I thought she was just crappy at that, those hurt performances still have me shooketh rip3 

Ya. The only thing that kind of gives them away is how she moves her head when she lips. It's very forced.

but now that I think of it, it is obviously: she does those messy hand and especially head movements when she lips rip3 like she over-does it and she never does that when she sings live.

Also, almost every time she sings a song live, she always adds a different riff, run or a "ha" or "say" lmao

4 hours ago, Xtinaislife said:

Omg yesss remember her 'live performances' of Get Mine Get Yours... those were iconic but also awfully lipped.

Also her totp dirrty performances were really obvious. I actually liked that she was bad at it 🤣

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.