Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

Christina to star in a Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special

I understand she's trying to build her hype, but this is something you do during album release week or something. She's really testing her luck with this pre-era hype because soon it's going to wear off. wendy4 

1 hour ago, Monster said:

I understand she's trying to build her hype, but this is something you do during album release week or something. She's really testing her luck with this pre-era hype because soon it's going to wear off. wendy4 

Hopefully we get a single on 4.20 since this airs on 4.23, otherwise I agree oprah14 

If it includes old songs only she can keep it orangu1 Can't she understand that that kind of show should be used as part of a new single's promo? sia4

Almost 100% of artists who've been in karaoke performed new songs but Xtina&her team've always been stupid when it comes to promotion so I won't be surprised if all we hear is beautiful&fighter (overscreamed ofc) sia3

31 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Hopefully we get a single on 4.20 since this airs on 4.23, otherwise I agree oprah14 

Well hopefully she doesn't hear the rumors that Bey is dropping that joint album with Jay on 4/20! jj4 

Wait. I think I misunderstood the video. “Carpool karaoke with Christina Aguilera and MORE”. This still means Christina is the only artist doing carpool right??? Or are the people in the video featured as well? Imma need a full 15 minutes with just X moo6

This is actually all perfect timing. Drag Race, Paper Mag, and now this are all keeping her name in the public so that when May comes, her single will hopefully do well. If the rumor about May is true, that is. Her team isn't as stupid as we think.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.