Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande | No Tears Left To Cry | April 20 | Lead Single

Just now, Kyoteki said:

The good sis is POOR

The good sis is SCRAPINGG

So the good sis will stream

While I'm up here talking all this shit let me go check my bank account asjndkjasd giveup1 

3 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

@Maraj @Hannah you know what's really cool about this moment? Emma Stone is probably refreshing iTunes along with us

is she hyperventilating because it's available for the moose up north and not for her like I am?

Just now, Daenerys said:

i heard she's spamming iTunes in their DMs sending them death threats

I hope she reminds them that she won an oscar so they have to listen to her and they'll put the song on itunes rn

Ok but listen y'all, we need the audience to buy the single when it's available to you! Put it in a playlist a hundred times and stream it overnight! The good sis NEEDS to succeed and get that #1, we CANNOT let the Straights™ win this time!

vkoySy0.gif

Just now, Halcyon said:

Ok but listen y'all, we need the audience to buy the single when it's available to you! Put it in a playlist a hundred times and stream it overnight! The good sis NEEDS to succeed and get that #1, we CANNOT let the Straights™ win this time!

vkoySy0.gif

cmon you better preach it!! let these hoes know jakob!!! 

vkoySy0.gif

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.