Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande | No Tears Left To Cry | April 20 | Lead Single

4 minutes ago, Law said:

Okay, but can anyone else not unhear the clipped adlib at 1:31, 2:42, and 3:13  (The Mariah-esque oh yeah)? It's screwing with me nnn jj4

Am I seriously the only one? They cut off so short Max wyd jj4

10 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

u know only 10 streams count right for 1 individual acct

so i could stream it 100x in a day and it would only count for 10 streams

Really? Mess. rip4

But if you can, you should still buy the single on iTunes since purchases hold more value than streams.

Radio deal clap3 

$0.69 discount clap3 

#1 on Today's Top Hits clap3 

Already on the front of Apple Music clap3 

INSANE YouTube views for the amount of time its been out clap3 

Scooter knows what the fuck he's doing.

There is an easter egg in the MV that shows the tracklist...in the scene where Ari's faces are on the ground, a piece of paper that says tracklist has 9 songs beneath it that are crossed out. 

It's good, I like it. I can see what some of you mean about it not truly grabbing you/pulling you in, and yea, I don't immediately wanna hear it over and over like some songs, but it's a well above-average produced song and I do predict I'll hear it plenty of times, if perhaps not on absolute repeat.

3 minutes ago, Hannah said:

People actually expected a sad song as an Ariana Grande lead single a month before the summer begins? rip4 

Girl have you noticed the ugly clipped adlibs like the song is a wholeass bop and I'm living but the "Oh Yeah"s keep BOTHERING me wendy4

3 minutes ago, Hannah said:

People actually expected a sad song as an Ariana Grande lead single a month before the summer begins? rip4 

not a sad song but it's possible to have some meaningful or sad lyrics while still being upbeat rip4 the song is mediocre and i REALLY REALLY wanted to love it since i loved the aesthetic and i loved dangerous woman. some of ya'lls reactions dont seem organic but who am i to talk tbh rip4 

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

DW > NTLTC >>> Problem > The Way oprah14 

I love it, though I think I like DW better. NTLTC is better for me on first listen than DW was, hopefully it will age as well! Definitely her best video though

Agreed, although I like all of her leads a good deal sia1 

16 minutes ago, TheKingLives said:

I'm listening to it on repeat to force my brain to like it

is that shawn mendes? i swear to god that boy looks like three completely different people depending on the camera angle

U cant force urself to like something lol

Yes its shawn

Only thing about this whole situation I hate is the bullshit about the hysterical crying jj4 Literally everything else is fine. Some people like it, some people don't & that's perfectly okay. But don't leak false shit

Just now, Jake said:

Only thing about this whole situation I hate is the bullshit about the hysterical crying jj4 Literally everything else is fine. Some people like it, some people don't & that's perfectly okay. But don't leak false shit

They probably did that to throw us off sis jj2

2 minutes ago, Merryem said:

not a sad song but it's possible to have some meaningful or sad lyrics while still being upbeat rip4 the song is mediocre and i REALLY REALLY wanted to love it since i loved the aesthetic and i loved dangerous woman. some of ya'lls reactions dont seem organic but who am i to talk tbh rip4 

I mean sorry you didn't like it but just because you didn't doesn't mean everyone else didn't either. I actually really do love the song. I get what you are saying though about the lyrics though and I'm sure we'll get plenty of that when the rest of the album is released.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.