Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande | No Tears Left To Cry | April 20 | Lead Single

1 minute ago, Law said:

They probably did that to throw us off sis jj2

Even so, but I feel as if that caused more harm overall to people liking & disliking it. People went in thinking they were getting an emotional song about Manchester but it was a normal pop banger. Could piss them off and make them hate it even more than they do. jj4 But this is just my thoughts, don't take it for fact! jj2 

1 minute ago, Jake said:

Even so, but I feel as if that caused more harm overall to people liking & disliking it. People went in thinking they were getting an emotional song about Manchester but it was a normal pop banger. Could piss them off and make them hate it even more than they do. jj4 But this is just my thoughts, don't take it for fact! jj2 

The only thing I’m pressed about are these damn Oh Yeah adlibs which did NOT get mixed right.. every single one clips so earlyari1

2 minutes ago, Law said:

The only thing I’m pressed about are these damn Oh Yeah adlibs which did NOT get mixed right.. every single one clips so earlyari1

OKAY WOW I JUST HEARD IT jj4jj4 WHY DOES IT CUT OFF SO EARLY

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I personally don't care for The Way (it was SO overplayed on radio fall9) and Problem aged like milk, but DW aged like a fine wine! 

Tbh I don't think I ever heard The Way when it was new dead2 but then I don't listen to the radio all that much now (at least major stations) and especially in like 2013 I doubt I listened to it at all. I'm pretty sure I heard it for the first time maybe like half a year ago when I bought Yours Truly.

I like Problem (for the record I think this was probably the song that made me aware of Ariana), but I can see what you mean about it wearing thin. My mom actually fucking loves Ariana and overplays music in general, so I've probably heard that one, Focus and Side to Side like hundreds of extra times each thanks to her playing her stuff at home and in the car rip4 

7 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

I honestly dont know what u mean

The Mariah-esque “Oh Yeah” adlibs @ 1:16, 2:26, and 2:42 are cut off SO fucking early.. like the reverb and everything cut out..

#1 in the US, Mexico, Canada, and UK, a truly global skinny queen, even mainland Europe’s stanning ha, she’s snatching at least a top 10 in Germany on iTunes whew giveup2

9 minutes ago, Jake said:

#2 in Australia, and she has never had a #1 song there giveup1 I think she'll snatch that this era as well

#1 now in Australia, Sweden, Norway, UK, US, and more, #3 in Italy and #6 in Germany, THIS IS HA CAREER DEFINING RETURN AH giveup2

2 minutes ago, Law said:

#1 now in Australia, Sweden, Norway, UK, US, and more, #3 in Italy and #6 in Germany, THIS IS HA CAREER DEFINING RETURN AH giveup2

Seeing it rise so quickly in Germany is huge. Pop girls usually TANK there 

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.