Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande | No Tears Left To Cry | April 20 | Lead Single

4 hours ago, Hannah said:

That article about the people leaving in tears gfhdjks rip4 

lit - I am confusion 

4 hours ago, Jake said:

Wait, is it really discounted already? They are gunning for the #1. dead2 

Djwjsjwjwjw - hope she gets it

anyway, I really wanted to love this. The video is spectacular but the snippets we heard are better than the whole song. The whole production/song is real messy and it’s just a bit boring tbh. Kinda disappointed. Hope it grows on me

ugh she snapped.

People don't like it, like why? the production is good, the song is catchy as fuck, her vocals are good, everything is so good. 

It makes me feel sassy like bitch I can imagine my self making random dance moves while I'm singing this in my bedroom.

It's defently Ariana's best lead (imo). It's different, a complete new vibe from her and a side of her we've never heard from her. I stan.

ALSO THE MUSIC VIDEO MAKES IT 1000000000000X TIMES BETTER giveup1

7 hours ago, Law said:

The Mariah-esque “Oh Yeah” adlibs @ 1:16, 2:26, and 2:42 are cut off SO fucking early.. like the reverb and everything cut out..

I can’t unhear it now omg. It’s not as bad as Lady Gaga’s blended takes on Million Reasons (first chorus the „Iiiiii“), sounds a bit like it was made on purpose but it would be much more flowing if they didn’t cut it off. Gonna try to fix it this weekend or next week 

8 hours ago, Jake said:

Only thing about this whole situation I hate is the bullshit about the hysterical crying jj4 Literally everything else is fine. Some people like it, some people don't & that's perfectly okay. But don't leak false shit

wdym

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

I'm curious how the song will chart in the UK interesting1 I hope it debuts at #1, seeing as she has a newfound popularity and respect there for obvious reasons.

#1 in UK for now ;) I bought it and told my friends at work to buy it and they did alex1 +7 more copies sold!!! alex1

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.