Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande | No Tears Left To Cry | April 20 | Lead Single

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Almost 10 million views on VEVO with a bit less than 8 more hours to go. If she keeps gaining at the same rate it’ll finish with around 15 million I guess. That’s pretty good hay1

Focus got 9 million it’s first 24 hours so that’s really great for Ariana cry6 

9 hours ago, Jake said:

She did nothing but tribute the 22 lives lost at the end and that's promo/exposure. Fuck off

When has making a tribute to the 22 people who lost their lives been a promo? She organized the One Love Manchester concert to raise MONEY for charities and also the single doesn't completely allude to the incident. It may seem inspired by that incident but deep down the song is about keeping your head up high after going through some thick and thin in your life and moving on and living life at your fullest. 

8 minutes ago, johnny1248 said:

When has making a tribute to the 22 people who lost their lives been a promo? She organized the One Love Manchester concert to raise MONEY for charities and also the single doesn't completely allude to the incident. It may seem inspired by that incident but deep down the song is about keeping your head up high after going through some thick and thin in your life and moving on and living life at your fullest. 

No please don't think I'm insulting her. I'm insulting that Kylie Minogue fan who claimed in his post she was using the Manchester victims as promo

I'm starting to like it more now...but I wish ari teased the actual song and not the extra harmonies in the beginning cause it was so misleading and was probably the reason why I didn't like it at first since it wasn't anything like the song at all...

RIIIIIIGHT NOW I'M A STATE OF MIIIIND giveup1

I WANNA BE IN LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME fall9

AIN'T GOT NO TEARS LEFT TO CRYYYYY gaga13

SO I'M PICKIN IT UP I'M PICKIN IT UP ahs1

I'M LOVIN I'M LIVIN I'M PICKIN IT UP bey3

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.