Ariana Grande | No Tears Left To Cry | April 20 | Lead Single

I mean it's okay. The song runs together like an interlude that's two minutes too long. All her other leads are much better.

Almost 10 million views on VEVO with a bit less than 8 more hours to go. If she keeps gaining at the same rate it’ll finish with around 15 million I guess. That’s pretty good hay1

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Almost 10 million views on VEVO with a bit less than 8 more hours to go. If she keeps gaining at the same rate it’ll finish with around 15 million I guess. That’s pretty good hay1

Focus got 9 million it’s first 24 hours so that’s really great for Ariana cry6 

Digging it so far. I'm not a fan of the part where Ariana is kinda rapping the part ''I'm picking it up''. I idk why but it kinda put me off upon 1st listen.

9 hours ago, Jake said:

She did nothing but tribute the 22 lives lost at the end and that's promo/exposure. Fuck off

When has making a tribute to the 22 people who lost their lives been a promo? She organized the One Love Manchester concert to raise MONEY for charities and also the single doesn't completely allude to the incident. It may seem inspired by that incident but deep down the song is about keeping your head up high after going through some thick and thin in your life and moving on and living life at your fullest. 

8 minutes ago, johnny1248 said:

When has making a tribute to the 22 people who lost their lives been a promo? She organized the One Love Manchester concert to raise MONEY for charities and also the single doesn't completely allude to the incident. It may seem inspired by that incident but deep down the song is about keeping your head up high after going through some thick and thin in your life and moving on and living life at your fullest. 

No please don't think I'm insulting her. I'm insulting that Kylie Minogue fan who claimed in his post she was using the Manchester victims as promo

Okay the early hype for it was so misleading which made me feel "eh" about it at first, but after a few more listens i love it! oprah4

I'm starting to like it more now...but I wish ari teased the actual song and not the extra harmonies in the beginning cause it was so misleading and was probably the reason why I didn't like it at first since it wasn't anything like the song at all...

I am SO over the passive aggressive Taylor Swift fans on ATRL jj4 I'm going to get myself banned if I don't stop

1 hour ago, Jake said:

I am SO over the passive aggressive Taylor Swift fans on ATRL jj4 I'm going to get myself banned if I don't stop

get banned then

T01d2Eu.gif

OT: Cool song

9 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

get banned then

T01d2Eu.gif

OT: Cool song

Stay in your lane newbie and mind your business. xoxo

49 minutes ago, Jake said:

Stay in your lane newbie and mind your business. xoxo

Cute

giphy.gif