Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Cardi B

Image result for cardi b invasion of privacy photoshoot

Belcalis Almanzar (born October 11, 1992), known professionally as Cardi B, is an American rapper. Born and raised in The Bronx, New York City, she first attracted attention for discussing her career as a stripper on social media; coupled with her "no filter attitude"she became an Internet celebrity through Instagram.

From 2015 to 2017, she appeared as a regular cast member on the VH1 reality television series Love & Hip Hop: New York. In February 2017, she signed her first major label record deal with Atlantic Records. She has released two mixtapes Gangsta Bitch Music Vol. 1 & Vol. 2. Her debut single for Atlantic, titled "Bodak Yellow", reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, making her the second-ever female rapper to do so with a solo output, following Lauryn Hill in 1998. The single was included on her debut studio album Invasion of Privacy.

Image result for CARDI B MIXTAPEartworks-000203868387-nh2nos-t500x500.jpgcardi-b-invasion-of-privacy-first-week-sales-680x680.jpg

49 minutes ago, Dookie Quill said:

I frequently find myself singing 'Bodak Yellow' throughout the day. rip4 I need to give her album a listen. 

The album is so good cry7  I Like It is one of my favorite songs in a while yas2 

4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

That first mixtape cover though. Bye rip4 

The guy in it apparently denies ever doing it. rip4

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

The album is so good cry7  I Like It is one of my favorite songs in a while yas2 

I've heard good things about it so far! I'm definitely going to be checking it out this weekend.

7 minutes ago, Tomás said:

oomf turning into a cardio stan? @Maraj between this and the scrobbling sis. i'm finding it difficult.

Oh hush, I would be a hypocrite if I kept disliking her. rip4 You know I'm a fan of female rap and sis really surprised me with this new album and she respects the queen of rap so.. she's good in my book! 

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

Oh hush, I would be a hypocrite if I kept disliking her. rip4 You know I'm a fan of female rap and sis really surprised me with this new album and she respects the queen of rap so.. she's good in my book! 

wendy4

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.