Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Western countries bomb Syria

4 minutes ago, Electra Heart. said:

And the opponents were total angels as well jj2

Angels do not exist on planet earth, but this point will never change facts. jj2 

2 minutes ago, Beaux said:

No they should not look away, but let's not act like this gonna help in anything, it never helped, the first strike didn't obviously stop the chemical attacks, so why act like another one will magically result in a new outcome? please.

I am not saying he didn't use CW, i'm just saying do we have enough evidence to launch a strike? shouldn't we think through it all before taking such actions?

None of these countries give a fuck about regular civilians, they are all just enjoying proxy wars. 

US intervention stopped WW2. 

And yes we have enough evidence for it. Even neutral countries like Germany and Japan  are saying it. 

2 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Angels do not exist on planet earth, but this point will never change facts. jj2 

Yeah but it’s always easy just to blame US and act like the dictators are some peaceful fairies 

2 minutes ago, Honey said:

Oh I’m not denying that. USA can be quite awful sometimes, but I’m talking about this situation in particular. And it is VERY tricky. You know? I’d really hate for more people to die, but I’d feel worse to leave those poor innocent people abandoned in their own country where they are supposed to feel safe. That’s all. Something needed to be done, not saying this was the best option (I can’t because I’m not educated enough on politics to give that call), but something did need to be done for this situation 

The first strike didn't solve anything, why act like this will be any different? 

10 minutes ago, Electra Heart. said:

And the opponents were total angels as well jj2

Honesty, you could make a chart like this for every major world power. Britain, France, Russia, China. The problem with them is that all those spots of red aren’t all one size fits all cases. 

The US is no angel, but I can honestly only think of a handful of countries that haven’t screwed over another at some point.

It’s the human condition.

Just now, Electra Heart. said:

Yeah but it’s always easy just to blame US and act like the dictators are some peaceful fairies 

US itself is built on terrorism.

i'm not saying dictators are some peaceful fairies, i'm saying this strike won't solve anything. The first strike didn't do shit, but go off u know oprah14 

Just now, Electra Heart. said:

Research facilities were hit. As far as I know no civilians hurt 

LOL

Anyway, i will leave these here and skedaddle..

3 minutes ago, Beaux said:

US itself is built on terrorism.

i'm not saying dictators are some peaceful fairies, i'm saying this strike won't solve anything. The first strike didn't do shit, but go off u know oprah14 

Any country is built on terrorism then. 

It has nothing to do with our discussion 

it has. these tweets show trump's flip-flop views on the subject of syria. It is funny these were his views during the obama administration but now it is a totally different story.

Okay, which country is all holy and peaceful? 

Countries which never engaged in wars against humanity or facilitated wars. Let you not act like those don't exist.

Not every country is like the US. 

6 minutes ago, Beaux said:

it has. these tweets show trump's flip-flop views on the subject of syria. It is funny these were his views during the obama administration but now it is a totally different story.

Countries which never engaged in wars against humanity or facilitated wars. Let you not act like those don't exist.

Not every country is like the US. 

Then name them 

1 minute ago, Electra Heart. said:

Then name them 

Is this like a challenge or something? you can google them yourself, pick any country that doesn't feel the need to attack other countries.

My point is that US is the last country to talk about terrorism or act as if they are the good guy who come to save the day, they are not, i mean look at their history and look at their present. terrorism.

If intervention is important, these countries should accept Syrian refugees with open arms, cause those bombs are not being dropped on empty fields. 

15 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Is this like a challenge or something? you can google them yourself, pick any country that doesn't feel the need to attack other countries.

My point is that US is the last country to talk about terrorism or act as if they are the good guy who come to save the day, they are not, i mean look at their history and look at their present. terrorism.

Even the countries in green were involved in war and did things against humanity in their history. 

My point is that every country did shitty things.  

58 minutes ago, Electra Heart. said:

Even the countries in green were involved in war and did things against humanity in their history. 

My point is that every country did shitty things.  

Wars are only justified when you're attacked (militarily), and as i said, it should be the last solution when other solutions fail. None of these middle eastern countries attacked US by strikes, it was always US attacking them and interfering, therefore it is terrorism in its purest form. I don't have to pull up killings by US army to unarmed civilians. 

The countries in green only went to war when it was a must/the only available solution to defend themselves. US could have done other things beside lunching strikes, they could've issued a boycott, or any other non-militant solution, but no, everything is about wars to them. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.