Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LeaHeartBroken

Getaway Car next single?

3 minutes ago, S&Maniac said:

She is moving on so fast with the singles wendy4

the album has sold so much it's very unlikely she can even score another hit single from it, so keep them coming, we want as many rep videos as possible aretha1

5 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

the album has sold so much it's very unlikely she can even score another hit single from it, so keep them coming, we want as many rep videos as possible aretha1

True but at the same time it makes the era so messy. It doesn't feel like Taylor wendy3

IDSB and So It Goes also got Taymoji packs so I wouldn’t get hyped wendy1

I think the next singles should go DBM > Getaway Car to end the era. I originally wanted IDSB too but it would be a horrible idea, especially with the gunshots in the chorus.

Just now, S&Maniac said:

True but at the same time it makes the era so messy. It doesn't feel like Taylor wendy3

the era stands out from her others on so many levels, & the tour that will definetely beat 1989 in terms of quality is yet to startwendy3wendy3wendy3

11 minutes ago, S&Maniac said:

She is moving on so fast with the singles wendy4

Tbh I don’t think we’ll get the next one until June, the tour will probably give Delicate one last extra push sia2

But they’ve definitely NOT handled the singles well this era. It’s actually really frustrating seeing how much potential the era had with better single choices and promotion, etc wendy4 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Tbh I don’t think we’ll get the next one until June, the tour will probably give Delicate one last extra push sia2

But they’ve definitely NOT handled the singles well this era. It’s actually really frustrating seeing how much potential the era had with better single choices and promotion, etc wendy4 

they kinda got back on track with Delicate, but yes, up to that the single treatment has been horrendous nicki1 

Taylor was so big coming off the 1989 era, she could've easily snatched multiple #1s based on that hype alone alex1  

releasing two solid singles before album release (such as IDSB + Don't Blame Me) would've made for a smash era, but instead they released the mediocre Ready for It just one week after LWYMMD nicki1 wtf were they thinking nicki1 

this is how the reputation era should've been managed katy2 

1. I DID SOMETHING BAD alex1alex1  

2. End Game 

-- album release -- 

3. Don't Blame Me 

4. Delicate 

5. This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things (rent a rapper remix version)  maisy  

6.-7. #musicnotthecharts fan faves such as Dress, Call It What You Want or New Years Day cry9 

7 minutes ago, fab said:

they kinda got back on track with Delicate, but yes, up to that the single treatment has been horrendous nicki1 

Taylor was so big coming off the 1989 era, she could've easily snatched multiple #1s based on that hype alone alex1  

releasing two solid singles before album release (such as IDSB + Don't Blame Me) would've made for a smash era, but instead they released the mediocre Ready for It just one week after LWYMMD nicki1 wtf were they thinking nicki1 

There was a rumor that LWYMMD was supposed to come in like June but was pushed back due to the trial, thus explaining ...RFI?’s sudden release since they had already booked the deal but idk how true that is jj4 

I still think Don’t Blame Me should’ve been the second single, or End Game if it was handled properly and came out right before the album release. Honestly tho anything NEW would have smashed as the second single, it’s just that ...RFI? was dead and killed her hype. She really wants to sabotage herself this era clap1 

23 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I hope they won't give up on Delicate wendy4 

And tea wendy4

22 minutes ago, S&Maniac said:

I hope they won't give up on Delicate wendy4 

And tea wendy4

I don’t think they will yet seeing as they’re still actually pushing it, thankfully the acoustic streams will count towards the charts as well. They just need to also push the next single as much as Delicate cry9 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.