FOTP
Sign in to follow this  

Plan B10 era

POPBOIY    92

So basically B10 is next on our list and we need a game plan aretha1

1.Collabs

1.Britney feat. BTSbrit12

Promoted heavily on musically(all smashes are there) 

Spotify promo+night show performances 

Korean promo 

2.Britney feat. Post Malone 

(Haters can stop saying she only caters to "Gays") oprah14 he's a streaming monster (gold in first week) 

2. Image

Home documentary 

I want Britney to be very intimate with this. She also should stand her ground about her state where people brush her off+ staying in this industry for 20 years rav1 How much her children matter+ and new beginings 

(Released through youtube+E! Channel)

Stop sun bathing- wrinkles skin( face especially)

Magazine editorials 

3. Promo

Get Scooter Braun+Larry Rudolph (mix of old and new techniques)giveup2

Massive Spotify promo+Musically promo+ Televised performances on GMA, Jimmy Fallon, 1 awards show jj1

6 week break b4 era starts perv1

Britney, sweetie, please don't do a song with that rat Post Mahomeless, we don't need another flop like Make Me

and who cares if she suntans????????? let her ruin her skin if she wants to like anna1

Joanne    1,568

Eww those collabs sound gross. she needs to collab with either a pop princess that's more modern (maybe dua and camila), if any rapper someone lyrically smart like Kendrick or Kanye, and then maybe an older star like Madonna or Kylie

POPBOIY    92
1 hour ago, Forever and for Always said:

Britney, sweetie, please don't do a song with that rat Post Mahomeless, we don't need another flop like Make Me

and who cares if she suntans????????? let her ruin her skin if she wants to like anna1

Well, I see so many refer her as "Methney" or "Robotney"

She is still beautiful in/out jj1. But I think I really meant that she needs to show the world she can SNATCH and be SNATCHED again jj1

POPBOIY    92
4 hours ago, rosekesha said:

wendy4

I'll have ha do anything for the GLOBAL acclaim perv1. Time for KPOPney to come through aretha1. BoA Kwon didnt hug her 4 Nothing rav1

All I need is a good album, smart, timely promo, beautiful music videos and a tour. 

I see her collabing with more pop/EDM producers like Calvin Harris, Chainsmokers, Marshmello, Kygo rather than with rappers.

Or just no collabs. Partnering her up with younger talent like Bebe Rexha, Camila Cabello or Dua Lipa seems like a good idea, but if Britney isn't in full form, it will just showcase how much older and more lackluster she is than in her prime. (Ex. Slumber Party with Tinashe was amazing. S&M with Rihanna -- no.)

And teaming her up with someone like Demi Lovato or P!nk will show that she just doesn't have the vocals to compete. 

Basically, you got Britney on a track, you don't need anything else. Femme Fatale proved that. 

Aleco    317

I want a full promo era like was In the Zone, she needs to promote before the album is out in all of the talk shows like Ellen, Jimmy Fallon, James Corden (would be nice to se a singing battle) and UK, Australia and Japan, etc. Ofcourse she need to do festivals like last era, and only sing new songs for the new album, forget work bitch please!!!!

For the sound Im trully love Glory theres no song that i dont like, but for this era maybe she neds to do a more pop dance songs like femme fatale, and the first single need to be a club banger.

I think a powerful duet with a big star would be better, like Jlo, Usher, JT, i would say Xtina but thats never happends.

and of course another duet with some of the spotligth artists.

And finally a huge promo with visuals, great videos to surface the 100 millions on YT on a few weeks thats how artists wins big now, and magazine covers like a rolling stone cover would be amazing.

and to finalice my era a very good and completely new art for the album cover i think she need to risk with that have some controversy and being very sexy.

Chun-ny    4,829

The album needs to have R&B and Urban vibes 

we need a true blackout 2.0mad12

forget EDM & Dance Pop it ain’t 2011 or 2013 and these genres are pretty dead 

she could use the kenzo thingie to promote it too so more people will get to hear the album. 

She needs to go on talk shows like Ellen , jimmy kimmel and jimmy Fallon as well as an SNL appearance ( which would be her first in a long time ) and maybe even a lip sync battle perfromance since she’s very good at lipping 

the lead shouldn’t be a feature like her past 3 singles and if she does feature anyone on any track it should be RELEVANT people ( no tinashe , G eazy etc ) maybe Beyoncé , Cardi b , nicki , Rihanna or Quavo tbh.

debut the lead in the bbmas and have a album medley at the vmas 

after this ( if the new residency doesn’t happen ) she should go on a full world tour and get a proper choreographer 

if she does do the new residency she needs to put more of the B10 songs on there and perhaps give copies of b10 with tickets that are sold after this in the summer she can go on a bunch of mini world tours to Asia , Europe etc

and end the era with a Coachella perfromance if the era’s that long