Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mariah's 19 #1s

Whose peak was bigger, Mariah's or Madonnas?

Whose peak was bigger?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who's peak was bigger?

• Madonna
    • Mariah Carey

Being completely non-bias, Mariah's peak was bigger and it lasted longer. Mariah's peak was bigger numbers wise, since she had a 30M selling album (1 of only few women ever to do so btw, with Britney, Whitney, Shania, and Celine being others) era with 3 #1's then released AIWFCIY right after, to get a 15mil+ selling Christmas album and almost 20mil selling single. This was only 93/94 of the entire decade btw

AIWFCIY has sold more than any Madonna song and Music Box has sold more than any other Madonna album

DawCT24X4AEe4p8.jpg

I guess Mooriah but it seems the bigger they are ( moo1 ) the harder they fall.

Idk what Madgerino is up to, but I was in Walmart and saw that Mooriah is selling her mental illness to People so it can't possibly get worse than that

13 minutes ago, Beel said:

I guess Mooriah but it seems the bigger they are ( moo1 ) the harder they fall.

Idk what Madgerino is up to, but I was in Walmart and saw that Mooriah is selling her mental illness to People so it can't possibly get worse than that

omg 

Madonna had like three peaks and has been consistent throughout the entirety of her career. Her career is like one massive peak with only two or three slight drops in the middle.

Mariah BOMBED hard after 2001 and only had one slight second peak in 2005 before flopping again.

Commercially perhaps but Madonna still close. First of all she has sold 30.000.000 copies with an album too ...The Immaculate Collection says hi, in 1990 oprah14

She also had 2 #1 songs that year, with Vogue being the most successful of the year. Her Blond Ambition tour made history, Vatican was in shook etc.

Madonna overall has more commercially peaks and way bigger artistically peak than Mariah oprah14

According to chartmasters (CSPC):

• Madonna - Like A Virgin 39.677M 
  • Mariah - Music Box 34.135M 

So, Queen of Music wins again. mad3

The only females who have sold more than 30m units with a single release are Adele, Shania and Whitney. Céline is close. 

13 minutes ago, havok said:

According to chartmasters (CSPC):

• Madonna - Like A Virgin 39.677M 
  • Mariah - Music Box 34.135M 

So, Queen of Music wins again. mad3

The only females who have sold more than 30m units with a single release are Adele, Shania and Whitney. Céline is close. 

my country Queen!

1 minute ago, Beel said:

tysm <3 how's it feel to be right all along moo1 

I mean, it was kinda cunty of me to behave like I did, but on the other hand you brought it upon yourself rip3

oh the messy days giveup1 

ps: I BEEN right all along sis whit1 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.