Whose peak was bigger, Mariah's or Madonnas?

Whose peak was bigger?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who's peak was bigger?

• Madonna
    • Mariah Carey

ICEQueen    99
15 hours ago, HninSi said:

If you can't deal, well.

Deal with what? Delusional trolls? Yeah I can deal when I clock them left and right with facts.  Switching the names on the poll, what kind of pathetic shit is that! um3ayumi1 

light741    1,664
17 hours ago, ICEQueen said:

You have no point at all. Just like the delusional stan that made this thread.  When it comes to Madonna Mariah is not a match, sorry. They are not even in the same lane.  Bigger peak? Bish please stop embarrassing yourself and mariah like that.  

You have no idea of what we are talking here. Because you keep putting words in my mouth.

16 hours ago, Regina Phalange said:

Madonna's drop was out of top 10, Mariahs was out from top 100 in a week jj4

Well most people who grew up there, they are saying they grew up at the era of MJ and Madonna or Prince, so...

Madonna has had more than one big drop. And now with streamings being the main factor. She will find it harder to avoid big drops. Honestly i don't know what some of you try to gain. I don't discredit her career. But Madonna's position is the same as the rest of her peers. She is not on top of the charts anymore. Some still sell more than others, but all the veterans are anything but a comercial force today in 2018.

And they grew up with Mariah too. Or now we are pretending she didn't happen?.  aretha1

HninSi    337
8 hours ago, ICEQueen said:

Deal with what? Delusional trolls? Yeah I can deal when I clock them left and right with facts.  Switching the names on the poll, what kind of pathetic shit is that! um3ayumi1 

The fumes.

ICEQueen    99
5 hours ago, Anna Wintour said:

Mariah wins again

23 minutes ago, HninSi said:

The fumes.

ayumi1

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.