Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Sugarland, Taylor Swift | Babe | April 2018

I thought it would be a good time to create the single thread since Sugarland confirmed that the single will be out next week, which I assume means April 20th or maybe the 27th at the latest. The song is titled ‘Babe’ and was written by Taylor Swift and Pat Monahan. It will feature vocals from both Sugarland and her.

Never listened to them much, but one of my all time favorite songs is Who Says You Can’t Go Home by Bon Jovi and Jennifer Nettles. I’m excited to hear Taylor on one of their tracks.

17 hours ago, Hylia said:

Never listened to them much, but one of my all time favorite songs is Who Says You Can’t Go Home by Bon Jovi and Jennifer Nettles. I’m excited to hear Taylor on one of their tracks.

Jennifer has a great voice so I can’t wait to hear it! I’ve never really listened to them either but I was checking some of their music out last night and enjoyed it yas1 

‘Babe’ will be released on Friday, April 20th at 6:01 AM EST! Only about 3.5 days away! cry7 

@Tasso is this thread pin worthy? I figured I’d ask since IDWLF was pinned despite being a collab sia3 

39 minutes ago, Chapman. said:

I'm present and I'm ready to be impressed

Well were you? wendy1 

31 minutes ago, Juinae said:

RELEASE A SOLO VERSION NOW TAYLOR! scream2 

I see after she scrapped this song for herself she reused "The Last Time", well for "The Last Time". oprah14 

I didn't notice the similarities before but I kinda see them now that you point it out interesting1 

Hopefully she performs it on tour or maybe gives us a solo Spotify cover.

31 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Well were you? wendy1 

good song i guess? I enjoyed her "babe babe babe ay ay ay"s jj4 

it's not like if it's an amazing song i'd play it a million times anyway so not mad jj2 it's nice she's touching country things again though?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.