Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Hot 100: #1 Nice For What, #8 I Like It

1. Nice For What *new*
2. God's Plan (-1)
3. Meant To Be (-1)
4. Psycho (-1)
5. Look Alive (=)
6. The Middle (=)
7. Perfect (=)
8. I Like It *new*
9. Freaky Friday (=)
10. Finesse (-2)

15. Never Be The Same (-1)
16. Havana (-5)
54. Delicate (-8)
62. One Kiss *new*
64. IDGAF (-7)

Read more

14 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Drake is so iconic.. this motherfucker dethroned himself at #1 giveup1 also cmon Ms. Cardi with I Like It aka her best song off the album! 

Moneybag, I Do, Thru Your Phone >>>

oprah14

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

Sorry but I Like It, Bickenhead, and Ring exist! Cute trinity tho! bey2 

I Like It is atrocious dead1 and I actually was thinking about putting Ring instead of TYP rih5 we don't talk about that other one

4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I Like It is atrocious dead1 and I actually was thinking about putting Ring instead of TYP rih5 we don't talk about that other one

HOW DARE YOU. Don't come for Bickenhead, I'm surprised you don't like it considering it's a hoe anthem and you know.. you're one. ny1 

53 minutes ago, Maraj said:

HOW DARE YOU. Don't come for Bickenhead, I'm surprised you don't like it considering it's a hoe anthem and you know.. you're one. ny1 

I'm feeling personally attacked. @mods ban it :(

Ok so im happy "God's Plan" no longer number one, but that gives Drake another number one and that's not good either... guess the next month will be Drake dominated...summer 2016 all over again.

14 minutes ago, Moonflower said:

Ok so im happy "God's Plan" no longer number one, but that gives Drake another number one and that's not good either... guess the next month will be Drake dominated...summer 2016 all over again.

why it's not good?

Just now, Moonflower said:

What? "God's Plan"? It is but i think i've had quite enough of seeing it at number one 

You're happy that it's no longer #1 (why?) and also said that he just got another number one which is not good either (why?)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.