Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Lana's Miles Kane co-write "Loaded" released

Miles Kane has shared new single ‘Loaded’, a collaboration with Jamie T and Lana Del Rey. 

The track is the first to be taken from Kane’s upcoming new solo album, ‘Coup De Grace’. 

Speaking on Annie Mac’s BBC Radio 1 show, the musician explained how he got both stars to work with him on the song. “Last January, Jamie T was in LA doing a little gig and we’d planned to some writing together that we’d been saying we’d do for 10 years,” he said. “As I walked in [to the gig], Lana Del Rey was there.”

He continued to say he’d just gone through a break-up, which she picked up on and asked what he was doing that week. He told her of his writing plans, and she FaceTimed the pair the next day to ask if she could join them. “We were like, ‘This is mental’,” he said. “So she came over and we finished writing ‘Loaded’ in that afternoon. There was a lot of tunes that were written in that time, but this one’s stuck around.

“It’s the perfect tune, I think,” he added. “It’s got it all for me.”

http://www.nme.com/news/music/listen-miles-kanes-perfect-jamie-t-lana-del-rey-collaboration-loaded-2294210

Listen at the source.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.