Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Saint.

Beyoncé or Madonna whose the best performer ?

On 4/16/2018 at 8:24 PM, Saint. said:

Both of these women are known for their ability to put on great performances. So was wondering who you all think is a better performer .

Why is there no poll? nat1 

Beyonce knows how to put on a show, and no one can deny that. I was a fan during the Sasha Fierce era, got to se the tour and was WOW'd.

Buuuut, personally I don't find her performances entertaining anymore. The aesthetics, the props, the same tricks... it's just not my thing. However, she must be doing something right to have the support that she has.

I still prefer Madonna live, tho. LAV/LION/LIWB on Confessions, Frozen on Madame X Tour, LAV on RHT... she is AMAZING with just a mic on her hand, which is crazy. Also, she has a mystique aura around her... for some reason, you just can't stop watching her when she's in front of you. That's something I never experienced with anyone else.

23 minutes ago, takemewhenyougo said:

why y'all reving this DEAD topic...weird....bored?

Beyoncé is superior in every single thinkable way. bey1

Pressed nicki5

I didn't even notice it's a old thread. dead2

51 minutes ago, takemewhenyougo said:

yes. y'all are pressed indeed. whit2

I simple stated my opinion to the original question. 

Meanwhile you went in downvoted posts and then moaned about people commenting. Talk about being pressed. aretha1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.