Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Top 3 Pop Girl Magnus Opus ranked?

Um  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Lol

• 🍋
    • 🦋
    • 💡

Ray of Light, Lemonade, and Butterfly.

The Best 3 albums by the biggest 3 and most legendary pop girls to have ever graced the earth. 

Personally, I’d rate them Butterfly>Lemonade> Ray of Light

Butterfly is the best vocally by a large margin, the best lyrically by a small margin, the most honest by a decent margin, the most underrated, and the best listen. It showcases Mariah breaking free from a mold that was set for her and emerging from her cocoon.mp3 by bjork on iTunes now, and making the music and having the image she also sought after. It was a honest album, and wasn’t an attempt to be critically acclaimed. 

Lemonade is 2nd best vocally, the 2nd best lyrically, the best visually, the best as a whole era, the most acclaimed with a Peabody award, and the 2nd best listen. It details a honest look inside Beyoncé’s seemingly perfect life, and giving fans a glimpse of her world. It also showcases and expressed her devotion to her black heritage, something people still seem to be mad about for some reason. It promotes women empowerment, black pride, and fights against injustice. It is the most critically acclaimed winning over a 100 awards, and is also “overrated by some fans” because she talked about her blackness and that’s a no-no.

Ray of Light is the weakest lyrically, the most overrated, the most try hard, the most forgotten, the worst listen, and extreme fluctuation from good to bad songs, and the worst era. Lead single Frozen is vastly overrated with simplistic lyrics reminiscent of middle school use of figurative language. The only good song is Substitute for Love. It was a try hard attempt to have a “Awakening and Transformstion album” and it worked in all honesty, critics are her ass like it was their last meal. But fortunately Times is always the teller, and the Alberm is forgotten. Album is called her best by fans, simply because critics described it as the best, however many agree it is overrated and albums like Celebration.mp3 and True Blue are superior. 

A kii

I like Ray Of Light a lot. But Music is her best album IMO. Then American Life, Then Bedtimes Stories. Then Ray Of Light.

Lemonade is great. Beyonce truly outdid herself with that one.

Butterfly is my favorite. It means a lot to me. The vocals give me life. The lyrics are very emotional, and have an even deeper meaning now as Mariah opens up about her struggle.

Nearing the edge 
Oblivious I almost 
Fell right over 
A part of me 
Will never be quite able 
To feel stable 
That woman-child falling inside 
Was on the verge of fading

Her battle was real even way back then. cry4

And where is The Velvet Rope?. That masterpiece won't be ignored.

You better not shade it.

TheVelvetRopeTour-3.jpg

54 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Stripped gets cited more than any of those as more legendary and more influential.oprah14 

Yet Madonna, Janet and Mariah went through their more mature-sexual transformation way before xtina. According to xtina herself. These 3 ladies influenced her. aretha1

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Stripped gets cited more than any of those as more legendary and more influential.oprah14 

Omg lmfao1 tell us another one sis lmfao2

36 minutes ago, Hector said:

ROL>>>>>>>>>>>>>Butterfly and that’s it. Y’all can keep that other trash

Maluma stan is calling magnum opus of one of the greatest singer and performer on this planet "trash", wow! Don't dislocate your arms with that reach.

2 hours ago, Hylia said:

The Velvet Rope easily out-talented Lemonade and Butterfly, so the poll is already wrong.

Not vocally, lyrically, visually, by acclaim, sonically, artistically, or inspirationally. ohno1

so im struggling to understand how velvet rope is superior, is it because Michael’s sister made it, and because Justin took her tittie out so now we feel bad. ohno1

Not gonna work girlfriend 

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

The one that inspired Adele’s last era and received more criticall acclaim last month for its 20th anniversary than Mariah has for her entire career. >>>

This doesn’t apply to any of the albums though. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.