Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

American Life 2.0 confirmed: Madonna is recording new music with Mirwais

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

I hope she will diss Trump in her new album moo1 

I don't want Madonna's twitter page to fill with pressed Trump supporters again wendy4

It's happening, guys.

It's really happening.

Now, judging it by her hashtags game, "Magic" is either the name of the new album or the first single.

This is the only thing where she's predictable.

8 hours ago, Alvarø said:

Now, judging it by her hashtags game, "Magic" is either the name of the new album or the first single.

Perhaps she meant that she was making magic with Mirwais in the studio. xtina11 

15 hours ago, Alvarø said:

It's happening, guys.

It's really happening.

pls its probably dont even have name yet dead2 or shes still deep in recording process probably dead4

On 18/4/2018 at 6:06 AM, Nocturn said:

oprah8 

I am not happy, but I hope they won't recycle the music they made. 

Not too sure considering AL recycled a lot of Music ideas 

19 minutes ago, Saiga said:

Not too sure considering AL recycled a lot of Music ideas 

I know, at least AL was done after Music and was a natural progression. Making similar thing now won't be a good idea.

We don't know if Mirwais is doing a few songs or most of the album. It is important that they bring something new. I think focusing on electropop and dropping folk music would be a smart move. Maybe using DAD as a template - dark and dramatic electropop beats with orchestral music. That would be cool.

In the past Madonna usually changed producers, if they weren't able do bring something new to the table. She isn't the same person like she used to be judging by her last albums that evoked many of her music from the past.

Mirwais posted this on April 8. 

And another post in November 2017. 

This could mean that her posts don't really tell us when she is exactly in the studio. The first post by Mirwais (April 8) obviously shows that they started to work earlier, while Madonna revealed it a few days ago.

The second post (November 2017) could imply that they were in contact. 

Just now, Nocturn said:

Mirwais posted this on April 8. 

And another post in November 2017. 

This could mean that her posts don't really tell us when she is exactly in the studio. The first post by Mirwais (April 8) obviously shows that they started to work earlier, while Madonna revealed it a few days ago.

The second post (November 2017) could imply that they were in contact. 

I think they were just in contact at that time and were scheduling things, then met up a few days ago. 

The first story M posted featured some music by Mirwais that he probably showed her before they actually got to work.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.