Why is Beyoncé so fucking racist?

Madonna 41,947

Yes, sistren y'all read correctly.

WHY IS BEYAWNCÉ SO FUCKING RACIST?

Why is the good sis Beyoncé so damn racist and on a mission to reintroduce racial segregation? How would yall feel if you were not granted a job at her show because you are WHITE (she only hires black dancers and musicians) and MALE? This is the kind of SJW shit so many of you are complaining about. Why is Beycist not being called out for it? Is it because she's black?

Why is she constantly appropriating culture and trying to rewrite history? I thought we were not her for this shit? Why is it okay for her to appropriate Hindu and Egyptian culture and not for Katy Perry or Madonna to appropriate Japanese culture? Where are all these double standards coming from?

Why is she constantly turning down FlopGa's request to perform Telephone with her? Is she not aware that poor Gargoyle is sick? Yet she constantly refuses to perform that damn song with her.

7EiHu4r.gif

Cosmic 40,683

making threads to purely try and create drama isnt a good look on you. maybe a try a new look :).

Madonna 41,947
Just now, Cosmic said:

making threads to purely try and create drama isnt a good look on you. maybe a try a new look :).

Who says I'm doing that? How about you stay on topic?

7EiHu4r.gif

Merryem 7,393

someone is soooo pressed that fossil will be nowhere mentioned in the history books while beyonce will be the defining figure of the millenium lmfao2 stay mhad

Philip 18,913
15 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

ikr? this thread looks so forced rip3 

G.T.D.A.B. 11,019

Boycott her, he said some real stuff in here. Give him a break and let it slide.

Sylk 143,149

you really thought you were doing something with this thread huh 

Kyoteki 9,096
Just now, Driven said:

Boycott her, he said some real stuff in here. Give him a break and let it slide.

Shut up. 

Tahj 68,824

LMFAOOOOOOOOO she did a HBCU themed performance and now your uncultured ass is mad about it? Cmon bitch nice try. rip4 

Divine 150,182

Cry harder white boy, the successful and beautiful black woman you’re fuming about is laughing all the way to the bank.

I'll not call her racist (I will call most of her stans tho) but our good sis @Sailor Mars has some good points, especially with the first question sha1

Jae 23,965
41 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

This is all he knows how to do 😂

Kyoteki 9,096

White people been great for years but let black people gather and try to be great. This is the result jj4 

It be the little things that show so much about people. This forum, specifically. 

Michael. 39,119

I have NEVER thought about it like that, that is so disgusting. Thank you for opening my eyes! 

Time to boycott the bitch now, send the Bee to the hive and lock her up.

7EiHu4r.gif

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.