Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

We need to appreciate this SONG

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

American Carbon Minoxide was... a choice! Meanwhile, FFS is one of her best and BBHMM goes off

WQZDxie.gif

Tea! Remove Woo and Higher and put FFS and BBHMM in there and talent would’ve indeed snapped! It’s a good thing she didn’t taint the album with American Asphyxiation

tenor.gif

12 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Tea! Remove Woo and Higher and put FFS and BBHMM in there and talent would’ve indeed snapped! It’s a good thing she didn’t taint the album with American Asphyxiation

tenor.gif

Ugh her mind... sometimes it amazes me. Imagine snubbing amazing songs like FFS and BBHMM from your ablooms and putting songs like that on it

Side note: part of the reason I hate American Pollution is because someone on ATRL pointed out there’s a washing machine sound in it when it was released... I haven’t been able to listen since!

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Ugh her mind... sometimes it amazes me. Imagine snubbing amazing songs like FFS and BBHMM from your ablooms and putting songs like that on it

Side note: part of the reason I hate American Pollution is because someone on ATRL pointed out there’s a washing machine sound in it when it was released... I haven’t been able to listen since!

tenor.gif

YES the dusty ass dubstep sounds like I just poured the Tide in to wash my linens

tenor.gif

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.