Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

Madonna being racist - A HANDY THREAD full of racist moments.

PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VwVGUntr0WQjlEHovo4-fq_cJGGs9CpO1iMM-yC4RKyygSQ9HM6WX_PVOX8EXL5fT5Q

Sorry boo boo, but your stans asked for it 

In light of her recent world tour which includes Madonna surfboarding on a black woman and a "gypsy" themed section, the time has come to go over some of Madonna's most racist, culturally appropriative and insensitive moments. shall we? 

Ignoring the apologetic portrayal of the supposed "Queen of Pop" by the mainstream media, this thread is supposed to serve as a reminder of what Madonna truly is and how she got away with it all.

Despite what most people believe, Madonna has been racist and downright unapologetic about her racism (no pun intended) for 25+ years.

So here are some of Madonna's most racist moments:

Madonna did a photoshoot in blackface and doesn't get what's wrong with it.

PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VwVGUntr0WQjlEHovo4-fq_eLmiw69kOTva5xjmBkf4ZbCinIJj4WteFs0A5Ez9aQSg

In one of her Rolling Stone interviews, Madonna admitted that she did a whole photoshoot in blackface for her 2008 Hard Candy album, which was heavily inspired by r’n’b music and was produced by Pharrell Williams and Timbaland. She wanted to call the album "Black Madonna".

"I did a photo shoot with Steven Klein for my last album cover, and I painted my face black, except for red lips and white eyes. It was a play on words. Have you ever heard of the Black Madonna? It has layers of meaning, and for a minute, I thought it would be a fun title for my record. Then I thought, 'Twenty-five percent of the world might get this, probably less. It's not worth it.' It happens all the time, because my references are usually off the Richter scale. That's why I have people like Guy [Oseary, her manager] in my life who look at me and go, 'No, you are not doing that.'", she said.

Madonna says her manager put a stop to the publication of the said photoshoot, complaining that people “wouldn't get” her blackface. Later on, the same photographer used the same concept (pictured above) for a photoshoot that caused controversy.

Madonna, a white woman, used the N-word publicly to address her white son.

PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VwREsYNTslIeMlPmtXX2hpxjzoluB2PgG-zHhtt4QZJta3yo-Ko7zcG98PtvL528FUQ

Madonna took to Instagram to post a picture of her son Rocco and hastagged the picture with the racist slur.
When shit hit the fan and people started to call her out for it, Madonna did something most media outlets didn’t report on. She didn’t apologize until a day later when her PR team took over. Before that, she was being vile on Instagram and attacking people for calling her out for the use of the N-word.

„Ok let me start this again. #get off my dick haters!“, she said.

Days after the scandal, Madonna brought her son David to The Grammy Red Carpet. This has never happened before or after this scandal:
PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VwVGUntr0WQjlEHovo4-fq_dkWDJsGthYXiNU6m9QOMCQCwQjlvuNHAVVm5k1Ej9_zA
"I have black friends i can't be racist" - the madonna version

tea2 

Madonna called Barrack Obama a 'black muslim'

Click here for footage
During her MDNA World Tour in 2012, Madonna showed her ignorance by calling President Obama a ‘black muslim’.

For better or for worse, all right, we have a black Muslim in the White House, OK? Now that is some shit. That's some amazing shit.," she preached to her fans.

ew1 

Madonna believes all black men are inherently sexist

Despite being tied up to a chair and beaten up by white man tea2 , Madonna believes black men are the ones who disrespected her the most. She says that her black partners disrespect women because it’s a “cultural thing” for them to hate on women because black men grew up without fathers.

Yes, she really said this. Such a white woman.

“I’ve always in this naive way identified with other minorities because I’m in a minority. You think that somehow unifies you in some philosophical way. But ultimately it doesn’t. Because I’ve found that being a strong female is actually more frightening to the black men that I’ve dated. It took me a really long time to accept that. I believe that I have never been treated more disrespectfully as a woman than by the black men that I’ve dated. I’ve never actually said that to anybody, but it’s true and I think it’s a cultural thing. So many black men grow up without fathers, without strong male figures, without a sense of romance and seeing a man treat a woman with respect.“ – Madonna, Spin Magazine, 1996

Madonna believes all black women are inherently submissive.

In the same interview, Madonna messily tries to explain the reasons why black women are „more willing“ to accept abuse from a black man.

„I think black men have just been shit on for so long, that, in a way, black women are maybe more willing to accept rage from a black man, because they see what’s happened to them. They grew up without fathers…“

Yikes! vomit1 

Madonna defiled a Martin Luther King picture to promote her REBEL FART album

PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VwaOcsvuHy1_Geu2x5hoCT7vKra8MAoHHTMZgJ0M6vho-xHm4izCV6SeeJ0ATnucC8Q

The cover of Rebel Heart features a close-up of Madonna's face wrapped in a BDSM-alluding tangle of black cord. Then, she she Instagrammed images of Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela, and Bob Marley, seemingly oblivious to the concept that a white artist who's made various forms of black music throughout her career showing images of civil rights icons tied up in cord is demeaning.

Madonna still believes she is more disenfranchised than the black community

In her recent interview with Out Magazine, Madonna once again compared different disenfranchised groups like it’s a competition. She concluded her thoughts by saying that all other groups have gotten some rights, while she, as a white woman, still has it worst.

"It’s moved along for the gay community, for the African-American community, but women are still just trading on their ass. To me, the last great frontier is women." – Madonna,  Out Magazine, 2005.

In case you haven't been full from this meal, here are some cultural appropriation bites:

PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VweCUgmYie4o_1o6bJig_uPcuTGyq4NcOYyGZqR90upP7AkwhPrZBcgrX_9xbFMvWjw

A niqab bite

PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VwYZTAFNNqYVwOXK-kyQ9HtQ_mY9WOfnaCjv9WHEklcgMQaF2sPNM5HPXXsPLZRwgVg

a geisha bite, because why not?

PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VwaOcsvuHy1_Geu2x5hoCT7sfGto2MUYZvbYbt8dHGDh-XHHqKFTTyjQHs2pMTAfjAQ

You're in for a sari bite?

PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VwaOcsvuHy1_Geu2x5hoCT7uv77Kbz2jPnVMEhmlVo1_hHOlePeNOvCaMViMAFDT__A

i mean if you don't want it, you can try a kimono bite

Sources (just in case someone wants to live in denial)

http://jezebel.com/5384938/madonna-i-did-a-photo-shoot-with-steven-klein-and-i-painted-my-face-black

http://www.buzzfeed.com/passantino/madonna-calls-her-son-the-n-word-on-instagram-deletes-commen#.xhVaMa9O

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/madonna-calls-obama-a-black-muslim-20120925

http://allaboutmadonna.com/madonna-library/madonna-interview-spin-january-1996

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/25/madonna-malawi-charity-squandered-millions (if you want to read about her malawi "charity")

http://jezebel.com/madonna-seriously-needs-to-check-herself-1677109950

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/madonna-says-that-women-have-it-harder-than-black-people-and-gay-community-as-theyre-still-trading-on-their-ass-10101292.html

Image result for beyonce gun gif

zzz1 

Beyoncé refuses to hire any white staff and is culturally appropriating. Madonna is building schools in Africa has four adoptive children from Malawi and hires a multi-ethnic staff for all her shows. 

/thread

Beyoncé is the one who has been bathing in bleach for the past few years before suddenly deciding she was gonna embrace her blackness. 

11 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Beyoncé refuses to hire any white staff

Credible Source pls?

is culturally appropriating

Even if it is true, So is your fucking fave as evident by the OP, next case?

Madonna is building schools in Africa has four adoptive children from Malawi and hires a multi-ethnic staff for all her shows. 

So what? she used the N word to address her yt son and god knows what else happens in her household, it is disgusting she felt it was okay while having black kids under the same roof. 

Her behavior is still racist and problematic. you can't defend it.

Beyoncé is the one who has been bathing in bleach for the past few years before suddenly deciding she was gonna embrace her blackness. 

NOT this tired ass comeback. To make it short, we won't blame her for trying to assimilate, especially when the media been bombarding black women like her with messages of how ugly they look and how they should adapt to European/western beauty standards (straight hair, white skin, etc..). Not that i'm advocating for bleaching your skin, but i understand what goes through the mind of whoever did it. 

. STILL this is nothing compared to your tone-deaf fave who had no problem with black-face. 

I didn't know she chose to embrace her blackness only recently, this is news to me, yeah... cuz this looks like a white woman Image result for beyonce dangerously in lovezzz1 

3 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Credible Source pls?

Even if it is true, So is your fucking fave as evident by the OP, next case?

So what? she used the N word to address her yt son and god knows what else happens in her household, it is disgusting she felt it was okay while having black kids under the same roof. 

Her behavior is still racist and problematic. you can't defend it.

NOT this tired ass comeback. To make it short, we won't blame her for trying to assimilate, especially when the media been bombarding black women like her with messages of how ugly they look and how they should adapt to European/western beauty standards (straight hair, white skin, etc..). Not that i'm advocating for bleaching your skin, but i understand what goes through the mind of whoever did it. 

. STILL this is nothing compared to your tone-deaf fave who had no problem with black-face. 

I didn't know she chose to embrace her blackness till recently, this is news to me, yeah... cuz this looks like a white woman Image result for beyonce dangerously in lovezzz1 

Credible source? Her tour staff and all her dancers. dead2 

So? Why the double standard? Bey loves to appropriate culture. She doesn't get to be an exception just cause she's black.

And the backstory behind that is evident and has been explained numerous times. Why cook up this shit that we've talked about over and over again? It doesn't prove she's racist, period.

I can't defend it? You still fail to defend your fave's racist behaviour but love to write essays on everyone else. Yes we ARE going to blame her phony ass. We know damn well the good sis has been wishing to be white and now when she felt she could profit from it decided to be all #blacklivesmatter.

article-2087388-0F7D656500000578-390_306 wpid-beyonce-blonde.jpg  Beyonce_-_4.jpg 

12 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Credible source? Her tour staff and all her dancers. dead2 

So? Why the double standard? Bey loves to appropriate culture. She doesn't get to be an exception just cause she's black.

And the backstory behind that is evident and has been explained numerous times. Why cook up this shit that we've talked about over and over again? It doesn't prove she's racist, period.

I can't defend it? You still fail to defend your fave's racist behaviour but love to write essays on everyone else. Yes we ARE going to blame her phony ass. We know damn well the good sis has been wishing to be white and now when she felt she could profit from it decided to be all #blacklivesmatter.

article-2087388-0F7D656500000578-390_306 wpid-beyonce-blonde.jpg  Beyonce_-_4.jpg 

her dancers been black and white in her older tours and every tour until recently (cuz lemonade is about celebration of black womanhood and stuff, it goes with the theme, it doesn't make any sense to have white women/white men dancing to 'freedom' for example.... orly1 ).. mariah's boyfriend was one of her dancers back in 2007 and for so long as well... you sound dumb af cuz u don't know the fuck you're talking about. she had wide variety of dancers in her other tours. nugget plz.

i don't know why you keep dragging the CA point? i told you even if she did, you won't have enough ammo to come for her cuz your fave will be evaporated considering CA. 

i did explain the whole bleaching situation, don't get mad because most ppl understand it and your dumbass don't. it is the same situation with mariah's biraciality, everyone gets it except for you, there's a reason for that: you're dumb. you should be banned from talking about race all together because you are never equipped to carry out a serious conversation regarding it. 

Bey been consistent with her 'black feminist female' image since forever, back in 2007 for example she was a feminist and she is now.  just because you're not familiar with her catalog doesn't mean it didn't happen. 

Yet you're not even discussing your fave's ridiculous RACIST behavior. What she said about black men and women is racist and you have never talked about it, that's some new shit, nugget. :P 

2 minutes ago, Beaux said:

i did explain the whole bleaching situation, don't get mad because most ppl understand it and your dumbass don't. it is the same situation with mariah's biraciality, everyone gets it except for you, there's a reason for that: you're dumb. you should be banned from talking about race all together because you are never equipped to carry about a serious conversation regarding it. 

fjkdsfjksdjfkldsjfklsdjfsdklfjsdklfjdksa

DBL-PcrXgAEam-U.jpg

Just now, Beaux said:

her dancers been black and white in her older tours and every tour until recently (cuz lemonade is about celebration of black womanhood and stuff, it goes with the theme, it doesn't make any sense to have white women/white men dancing to 'freedom' for example.... orly1 ).. mariah's boyfriend was one of her dancers back in 2007 and for so long as well... you sound dumb af cuz u don't know the fuck you're talking about. she had wide variety of dancers in her other tours. nugget plz.

i don't know why you keep dragging the CA point? i told you even if she did, you won't have enough ammo to come for her cuz your fave will be evaporated considering CA. 

i did explain the whole bleaching situation, don't get mad because most ppl understand it and your dumbass don't. it is the same situation with mariah's biraciality, everyone gets it except for you, there's a reason for that: you're dumb. you should be banned from talking about race all together because you are never equipped to carry about a serious conversation regarding it. 

Bey been consistent with her 'black feminist female' image since forever, back in 2007 for example she was a feminist and she is now.  just because you're not familiar with her catalog doesn't mean it didn't happen. 

Yet you're not even discussing your fave's ridiculous RACIST behavior. What she said about black men and women is racist and you have never talked about it, that's some new shit, nugget. :P 

BLA BLA BLA

Typical non-sensical essay by @Beauxallmighty that no one is gonna bother to read.

Beyonce is a phony racist and I have proven it, period. She never finished high school and isn’t even educated enough to know what fucking ”feminism“ means. She‘s an idiot just like the majority of her notorious fanbase. lmfao2 

SHE WILL NEVER BE ON MJ OR MADONNA‘S LEVEL.

NO HITS SINCE 2009

NO CULTURAL IMPACT

A NON-FACTOR OUTSIDE OF THE US

= not a legend

Just now, Sailor Mars said:

BLA BLA BLA

Typical non-sensical essay by @Beauxallmighty that no one is gonna bother to read.

Beyonce is a phony racist and I have proven it, period. She never finished high school and isn’t even educated enough to know what fucking ”feminism“ means. She‘s an idiot just like the majority of her notorious fanbase. lmfao2 

Look at your laughable ass thinking you're proving anything except for how dumb you are. You literally paraded an argument about bey being a racist just because she didn't perform 'telephone' with gaga, WHILE ignoring she had her ass in the 'video phone' video. 

you're also the same dumb bitch who paraded this "bey never hires white staff" argument while this can't be further from the truth. 

Yeah, let's talk about educated spelling-bee champion madonna who showed her absolute intelligence in the OP, let's talk about DAT!  

2 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

SHE WILL NEVER BE ON MJ OR MADONNA‘S LEVEL. no one wants to be on their current level, one is 6ft under and the other one is 2 twerks away from the same fate. 

NO HITS SINCE 2009 same goes to your fave who had to had features to get her last known hit.

NO CULTURAL IMPACT now you know that's a lie tehe1 

A NON-FACTOR OUTSIDE OF THE US YET her tour numbers came close to snatch mandingo's ?

= not a legend ( yeah right)

2 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Look at your laughable ass thinking you're proving anything except for how dumb you are. You literally paraded an argument about bey being a racist just because she didn't perform 'telephone' with gaga, WHILE ignoring she had her ass in the 'video phone' video. 

you're also the same dumb bitch who paraded this "bey never hires white staff" argument while this can't be further from the truth. 

Yeah, let's talk about educated spelling-bee champion madonna who showed her absolute intelligence in the OP, let's talk about DAT!  

Stay fuming.

Beyoncé is racist and a supporter of racial segregation.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.