Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

Madonna being racist - A HANDY THREAD full of racist moments.

1 minute ago, Regina Phalange said:

It depends

7EiHu4r.gif

On what? She has nothing in common with MLK. Just because she describes him as a "rebel" doesn't mean she can feel entitled to use him for a promo of her album titled "Rebel Heart".

2 minutes ago, Regina Phalange said:

Have you seen Britney's and especially MJ's stans on twitter?

7EiHu4r.gif

I don't use stan twitter, cause it causes permanent brain damage.

7EiHu4r.gif

22 minutes ago, Liam said:

that Spin interview made me feel very uncomfortable!!!

!7EiHu4r.gif 

IKR? she tried it.

14 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Mad? I'm literally cringing at your efforts dead1 She receives praises from every possible stanbase and social circles but only Fossil stans remain pressed, a kii

Sweetheart do not feed the trolls. It's funny these complicit hos are yet to QUESTION what their RACIST fave said about an entire race but they are quick to resort to cheap deflection techniques. No one is here to talk about bey's pregnancy or MJ's entire life. no one were thinking of these topics when they clicked on this thread. The topic should be their problematic bitch.

Can we talk about her comments about how black men been shitted on? 

can we talk about her comments about how black women are submissive?

can we? tumblr_inline_oy1pa588ff1say816_250.gif

They're mad because everything she said in the OP paint a certain unphotoshopped picture of her when you add the puzzle pieces, and that's why they're foaming at the mouth. 

When I first left this thread I thought it would only be Kevin iterating the same nonsense over and over - but not other Madonna stans actually DEFENDING her behavior while trying to pull that "She hires black people, therefore she can't be racist" narrative. Plain weird to witness people living in the deepest depths of Europe not even acknowledging how privileged they are.  dead1 

Have we talked about Beyoncé’s husband being a satanist? I think it’s time to address the fact that she’s complicit with him rapping about “murdering and raping women and children and massacring an entire village”. She better grab Blue Ivy and the twins and divorce his ugly ass. vomit1 

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

When I first left this thread I thought it would only be Kevin iterating the same nonsense over and over - but not other Madonna stans actually DEFENDING her behavior while trying to pull that "She hires black people, therefore she can't be racist" narrative. Plain weird to witness people living in the deepest depths of Europe not even acknowledging how privileged they are.  dead1 

Oh god yes...! I’m so god damn privileged! Poor Beyoncé and ha opressed ass. Always behind white artists... 

*cries in racist*

3 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Have we talked about Beyoncé’s husband being a satanist? I think it’s time to address the fact that she’s complicit with him rapping about “murdering and raping women and children and massacring an entire village”. She better grab Blue Ivy and the twins and divorce his ugly ass. vomit1 

1 minute ago, Sailor Mars said:

Oh god yes...! I’m so god damn privileged! Poor Beyoncé and ha opressed ass. Always behind white artists... 

*cries in racist*

The deflection lmfao1 

Just now, Royale said:

Kevin didn't even come up with a good counterargument yet. I expected for someone who's been coming for bey and mariah to at least try.

They act like racist white ppl didn't "hire" black slaves to "work" inside their houses back in slavery days.  like their logic is always fucked up to me.  tumblr_inline_oy1pa588ff1say816_250.gif

9 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

*cries in racist*

It's cute that you ran in here after seeing me posting to automatically quote & downvote my post. I said "people" at the second part of my post, didn't tag anyone in particular; but if you felt targeted by this specific part, I'm assuming the shoe must fit.

source.gif

1 minute ago, Beaux said:

Kevin didn't even come up with a good counterargument yet. I expected for someone who's been coming for bey and mariah to at least try.

They act like racist white ppl didn't "hire" black slaves to "work" inside their houses back in slavery days.  like their logic is always fucked up to me.  tumblr_inline_oy1pa588ff1say816_250.gif

Inb4 they will come up with reverse racism card

tumblr_inline_oy1pa588ff1say816_250.gif

2 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

tell me about it?

Image result for madonna satanist

aw, he does? but your fave is okay with working with actual rapists:

Image result for mike tyson cage madonna tour

*cries in rape apologist*

not to mention she kept his stupid ass, a black man, inside a cage, talking about chained and shit, for her tour footage:

sit all the way down. 

Just now, Beaux said:

News flash: We’re in 2018. Slavery isn’t a thing anymore. I’m not gonna subscribe to that fake woke shit. I’m not a racist, I see and address injustice when i see it. I don’t deny the existence of white supremacy in the states. However, I reject certain people’s approaches to fight WS. Beyoncé’s approach is highly divisive and very much along the lines of the Tumblr SJW rhetoric. 

The worst part about all of this: She’s doing it because she finally found a niche where she could make A LOT of money and could get acclaim.

1 minute ago, Beaux said:

tell me about it?

Image result for madonna satanist

aw, he does? but your fave is okay with working with actual rapists:

Image result for mike tyson cage madonna tour

*cries in rape apologist*

not to mention she kept his stupid ass, a black man, inside a cage, talking about chained and shit, for her tour footage:

sit all the way down. 

Cackling at you completely misinterpreting the video. Yall always play fucking dumb when a white artist is doing something related to so ial and racisl injustice.

15 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

News flash: We’re in 2018. Slavery isn’t a thing anymore. I’m not gonna subscribe to that fake woke shit. I’m not a racist, I see and address injustice when i see it. I don’t deny the existence of white supremacy in the states. However, I reject certain people’s approaches to fight WS. Beyoncé’s approach is highly divisive and very much along the lines of the Tumblr SJW rhetoric. 

The worst part about all of this: She’s doing it because she finally found a niche where she could make A LOT of money and could get acclaim.

i didn't call you racist. 

You can never be woke even if i throw freezing water on your face while asleep. you have to be understanding to be 'woke' or whatever. you're nothing of the sort.

Slavery is not a thing anymore, but there are still systems existing in the world that are benefiting from slavery labor. Too big of a concept to you, huh?

I don't care for bey's approach as long as she gets the message across. she's normalizing talk about race issues in US. 

i was never a SJW, but i know i won't stand silent in face of injustices. 

Your fave is known for using minorities as tools so you better shut up.

tumblr_inline_oy1pa588ff1say816_250.gif

3 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Cackling at you completely misinterpreting the video. Yall always play fucking dumb when a white artist is doing something related to so ial and racisl injustice.

it was more than one racist instance, sweetheart.

Madonna, welcome to your tape.

iqT4P3d.gif

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.