Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

Madonna being racist - A HANDY THREAD full of racist moments.

4 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:
Mod Notice
Do not discuss NHB drama outside of that section.

I didn't question her status in this thread. Stop deflecting.

One day she will achieve legendary status, that if she has not already. You act like madonna was born a legend, nah, she was a flop till she hit 30 YO. she was a newbie when we had established legends around like cher, tina turner, etc... 

it's funny you all wanna be trapped in the past, but act like there was nothing before this bitch came along... funny af

do not bring NHB drama outside of NHB.... tea2 #BeauxForFutureMod

you can remain SHOOK by bey and ha stans. 

iqT4P3d.gif

4 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

This whole fucking thread is one big reflection. ATRL really has been fucking with your brain hasn’t it? ny5 

coming from someone who had a "X is fucking racist" thread. sure thing darling.

iqT4P3d.gif

13 hours ago, Beaux said:

PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VwVGUntr0WQjlEHovo4-fq_cJGGs9CpO1iMM-yC4RKyygSQ9HM6WX_PVOX8EXL5fT5Q

Sorry boo boo, but your stans asked for it 

In light of her recent world tour which includes Madonna surfboarding on a black woman and a "gypsy" themed section, the time has come to go over some of Madonna's most racist, culturally appropriative and insensitive moments. shall we? 

Ignoring the apologetic portrayal of the supposed "Queen of Pop" by the mainstream media, this thread is supposed to serve as a reminder of what Madonna truly is and how she got away with it all.

Despite what most people believe, Madonna has been racist and downright unapologetic about her racism (no pun intended) for 25+ years.

So here are some of Madonna's most racist moments:

Madonna did a photoshoot in blackface and doesn't get what's wrong with it.

PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VwVGUntr0WQjlEHovo4-fq_eLmiw69kOTva5xjmBkf4ZbCinIJj4WteFs0A5Ez9aQSg

In one of her Rolling Stone interviews, Madonna admitted that she did a whole photoshoot in blackface for her 2008 Hard Candy album, which was heavily inspired by r’n’b music and was produced by Pharrell Williams and Timbaland. She wanted to call the album "Black Madonna".

Madonna says her manager put a stop to the publication of the said photoshoot, complaining that people “wouldn't get” her blackface. Later on, the same photographer used the same concept (pictured above) for a photoshoot that caused controversy.

Madonna, a white woman, used the N-word publicly to address her white son.

PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VwREsYNTslIeMlPmtXX2hpxjzoluB2PgG-zHhtt4QZJta3yo-Ko7zcG98PtvL528FUQ

Madonna took to Instagram to post a picture of her son Rocco and hastagged the picture with the racist slur.
When shit hit the fan and people started to call her out for it, Madonna did something most media outlets didn’t report on. She didn’t apologize until a day later when her PR team took over. Before that, she was being vile on Instagram and attacking people for calling her out for the use of the N-word.

„Ok let me start this again. #get off my dick haters!“, she said.

Days after the scandal, Madonna brought her son David to The Grammy Red Carpet. This has never happened before or after this scandal:
PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VwVGUntr0WQjlEHovo4-fq_dkWDJsGthYXiNU6m9QOMCQCwQjlvuNHAVVm5k1Ej9_zA
"I have black friends i can't be racist" - the madonna version

tea2 

Madonna called Barrack Obama a 'black muslim'

Click here for footage
During her MDNA World Tour in 2012, Madonna showed her ignorance by calling President Obama a ‘black muslim’.

ew1 

Madonna believes all black men are inherently sexist

Despite being tied up to a chair and beaten up by white man tea2 , Madonna believes black men are the ones who disrespected her the most. She says that her black partners disrespect women because it’s a “cultural thing” for them to hate on women because black men grew up without fathers.

Yes, she really said this. Such a white woman.

Madonna believes all black women are inherently submissive.

In the same interview, Madonna messily tries to explain the reasons why black women are „more willing“ to accept abuse from a black man.

Yikes! vomit1 

Madonna defiled a Martin Luther King picture to promote her REBEL FART album

PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VwaOcsvuHy1_Geu2x5hoCT7vKra8MAoHHTMZgJ0M6vho-xHm4izCV6SeeJ0ATnucC8Q

The cover of Rebel Heart features a close-up of Madonna's face wrapped in a BDSM-alluding tangle of black cord. Then, she she Instagrammed images of Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela, and Bob Marley, seemingly oblivious to the concept that a white artist who's made various forms of black music throughout her career showing images of civil rights icons tied up in cord is demeaning.

Madonna still believes she is more disenfranchised than the black community

In her recent interview with Out Magazine, Madonna once again compared different disenfranchised groups like it’s a competition. She concluded her thoughts by saying that all other groups have gotten some rights, while she, as a white woman, still has it worst.

In case you haven't been full from this meal, here are some cultural appropriation bites:

PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VweCUgmYie4o_1o6bJig_uPcuTGyq4NcOYyGZqR90upP7AkwhPrZBcgrX_9xbFMvWjw

A niqab bite

PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VwYZTAFNNqYVwOXK-kyQ9HtQ_mY9WOfnaCjv9WHEklcgMQaF2sPNM5HPXXsPLZRwgVg

a geisha bite, because why not?

PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VwaOcsvuHy1_Geu2x5hoCT7sfGto2MUYZvbYbt8dHGDh-XHHqKFTTyjQHs2pMTAfjAQ

You're in for a sari bite?

PtiIyst58OuQ9oYypg1VwaOcsvuHy1_Geu2x5hoCT7uv77Kbz2jPnVMEhmlVo1_hHOlePeNOvCaMViMAFDT__A

i mean if you don't want it, you can try a kimono bite

Sources (just in case someone wants to live in denial)

http://jezebel.com/5384938/madonna-i-did-a-photo-shoot-with-steven-klein-and-i-painted-my-face-black

http://www.buzzfeed.com/passantino/madonna-calls-her-son-the-n-word-on-instagram-deletes-commen#.xhVaMa9O

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/madonna-calls-obama-a-black-muslim-20120925

http://allaboutmadonna.com/madonna-library/madonna-interview-spin-january-1996

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/25/madonna-malawi-charity-squandered-millions (if you want to read about her malawi "charity")

http://jezebel.com/madonna-seriously-needs-to-check-herself-1677109950

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/madonna-says-that-women-have-it-harder-than-black-people-and-gay-community-as-theyre-still-trading-on-their-ass-10101292.html

Image result for beyonce gun gif

i cant believe this woman is 60 and still acts like she's 18 lmfao2

she thought what the racist right wingers were saying about obama being a muslim was official. i cant lmfao2

in light of all this tea, it wouldn't surprise me that she made up being raped just to get attention. in her documentary in 1990 she laughed at one of her crew members when she said she got kidnapped and raped. would a person who also got raped laugh at another rape victim? 

madge is nothing more than your average outdated, ignorant baby boomer who has no problem mocking other races for attention/her own personal gain. she doesn't actively hate other races but is too proud and far up her own successful privileged ass about being an ~*~*~unapologetic bitch~*~*~ to see that her past behavior is downright disgusting and offensive bey2

4 hours ago, Nocturn said:

Using N word was a bad idea, but it isn't good for black rappers and they do it all the time and sell their music with such lines to white people. Should they be upset if white people rap or sing their songs? oprah14

I don't think Black Madonna thing would be racist, but it could offend some people. eve1 

There was nothing racist with RH era. jj3 She was posting the pics of people she admired and thought they were heroes. If she didn't post pics with black people, then black people would be pressed? It seems, only black people are allowed to pay tributes or whatever to black people. 

wtf at this stupid ass post awk1 

1 hour ago, Beaux said:

One day she will achieve legendary status, that if she has not already. You act like madonna was born a legend, nah, she was a flop till she hit 30 YO. she was a newbie when we had established legends around like cher, tina turner, etc... 

it's funny you all wanna be trapped in the past, but act like there was nothing before this bitch came along... funny af

do not bring NHB drama outside of NHB.... tea2 #BeauxForFutureMod

you can remain SHOOK by bey and ha stans. 

iqT4P3d.gif

coming from someone who had a "X is fucking racist" thread. sure thing darling.

iqT4P3d.gif

Beaux for future mod? lmfao2 Good luck with that.

3 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

Beaux for future mod? lmfao2 Good luck with that.

He's got more luck than you do, in fact 99 percent of the forum do sweetie moo5

Also wow, I'm so glad most of the forum have now been exposed to Madonna's disgusting racist behaviour. That racist old cunt, no wonder her son left her to live in the mansion Madonna left his father in the divorce ayumi1, he hates that racist bitch! We all do! 

Racist old bitch karma will bite her in her saggy wrinkled ass one day soon and the madonna stans on this forum better fucking run when karma strikes sass5

6 hours ago, Urbanov said:

She has nothing in common with MLK. Just because she describes him as a "rebel" doesn't mean she can feel entitled to use him for a promo of her album titled "Rebel Heart".

Her "creative" works on Instagram were a promo for her album? wendy4

If Beyonce did it, would that be acceptable?

7 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Where she said she REFUSES to work with white people? Do you really think that white dancers would match to the entire Lemonade era that is about black women empowerment and black culture? Lmao

I just remembered that she did it at Super Bowl too ..both times

7EiHu4r.gif

8 hours ago, Urbanov said:

1. The difference between Madonna and black rappers is that black people reclaimed the n word so they can do whatever they want with it. Word that was used against them by OUR ancestors. Madonna's behaviour was simply ignorant.

2. When you use black people as props to promote your album you're racist to me but go off honey.

1. I know, but it is simply weird that rappers make songs with N word and that music is being bought by white people. I have met many white people who aren't racist and like rap music and they impersonate black artists and use the N word. jj3 Even some gays use the word "fag", it is just.... trash1 

2. This is just a case where white person isn't allowed to use black icons. If other black artist did it, it would be "empowering". Can a white person use white people as props? Can a black person use black people as props? 

55 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

1. I know, but it is simply weird that rappers make songs with N word and that music is being bought by white people. I have met many white people who aren't racist and like rap music and they impersonate black artists and use the N word. jj3 Even some gays use the word "fag", it is just.... trash1 

gasp1

reported clap1 

1 hour ago, Nocturn said:

There are no "ifs". Your fave did that not mine. Lol.

1 hour ago, Regina Phalange said:

I just remembered that she did it at Super Bowl too ..both times

7EiHu4r.gif

So you remember it poorly cause during her SBHTS in 2013 there were a lot of female white dancers. Case closed. It's not like you had any solid proofs to begin with, but oh well.

1 hour ago, Nocturn said:

2. This is just a case where white person isn't allowed to use black icons. If other black artist did it, it would be "empowering". Can a white person use white people as props? Can a black person use black people as props? 

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.j

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

So you remember it poorly cause during her SBHTS in 2013 there were a lot of female white dancers. Case closed. It's not like you had any solid proofs to begin with, but oh well.

I wasn't specific sorry ...she had only woman too, racism isn't only about the color of the skin

7EiHu4r.gif

She also Adopted  4 black kids from Africa and is giving them a better life full of opportunities, comforts and  love.  She built a school and a hospital for orphan kids in the country of Malawi in Africa.   She is such a racist!!  

Madonnaa.jpg?resize=672,336&ssl=1

Now, What have YOU done? 

4 hours ago, ICEQueen said:

She also Adopted  4 black kids from Africa and is giving them a better life full of opportunities, comforts and  love.  She built a school and a hospital for orphan kids in the country of Malawi in Africa.   She is such a racist!!  

Madonnaa.jpg?resize=672,336&ssl=1

Now, What have YOU done? 

What have I done to stop racism? Never bought any of Madonna’s album

A+ Thread. DRAGGEDDDDDT. 

1249391487_flipping-a-building.gif

My thoughts on the subject. Well I didn't know a lot of the stuff posted so I thank @Beaux for educating us all on this info. I love Madonna and she's done so much good in her career for the disenfranchised including African Americans and Africans among other great things she's done like philanthropy and her adopting the kids. But a lot of what she said/did is problematic and very insensitive. 

The point about her Rebel Heart promo by using the strong historic figures like Martin Luther King and co. well I feel a certain way about it. I agree with the fact that one can use respected figures in history who have gone though a phase of rebellion against their societies in order to emerge victorious and either create a revolution or invent something that never existed or inspire other to be better people or sacrifice themselves for a cause, etc. So I agreed with her saying that she's a rebel heart like Martin was a rebel heart.  aretha1

However,

The fact that it was to promote an album was a little cheesy. But the fact that it's to promote an album that wasn't about a revolution or talked about social issues or spoke about anything relating to the actions of the figures she chose to use for the promo is the part that stings. The album, although was considered a good pop album and had multiple themes like heartbreak and how Madge ignored all nay-sayers and succeeded despite being shit on for years..... WAS A SELF-CENTERED ALBUM THAT ALSO CONTAINED TRACKS LIKE BITCH I'M MADONNA AND HOLY WATER, so the fact that she used those figures to promote such album is tasteless. Now had the album been a political album about social injustices or some of the issues that those figures experienced or songs that had history lessons within them then I'd stand by her usage of those images 10000%. But oh well. oprah14

The thing about her not realizing how black face would be so wrong to use on an album cover is disgusting and her wanting to call the album black Madonna was a pathetic excuse to get publicity. She does have racist tendencies but I think it's more of her letting her EGO get in the way of her admitting SHE WAS WRONG. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong (just ask some members who got apology letters this week jj1) so it bugs me when I see UNAPOLOGETIC people about everything even when they know they're wrong. It shows how insecure the person is. My 2 cents. oprah14

On ١٨‏/٤‏/٢٠١٨ at 3:27 PM, Beaux said:

I think everyone knows that I have a disliking to Bey as a person, but even I will admit that she is way closer to legendary status than most of my favs and basically the only one up for that level of respect from her generation. I  mean we have to give credit where credit is due. Although some points mentioned by @Sailor Mars in the thread I somewhat agreed with, the majority, I didn't. Living in denial only shows how pressed and biased we are about given subject/person just live in your truth and the truth will set you free. oprah14

Bey might not be a legend yet but it's only a matter of time and we all, haters and lovers of her, have to deal with it. oprah14

On ١٨‏/٤‏/٢٠١٨ at 3:30 PM, LG G6 said:

i cant believe this woman is 60 and still acts like she's 18 lmfao2

she thought what the racist right wingers were saying about obama being a muslim was official. i cant lmfao2

in light of all this tea, it wouldn't surprise me that she made up being raped just to get attention. in her documentary in 1990 she laughed at one of her crew members when she said she got kidnapped and raped. would a person who also got raped laugh at another rape victim? 

I was raped. rav3

No I'd never laugh in the face of someone else while they're telling me their horrific story of something I've experienced and know the magnitude of the psychological effects it can have on a person having gone through it myself. oprah11

Madge sis, you're giving me Gagz faking being raped to promote a flop soundtrack song teas.. wendy4

These 2 threads both remind me of my exposing Gagz days. So exciting. rih1

16 hours ago, Nocturn said:

Lbr it would and it would praised so it's a double standard but also read my last post, Madge's ways of doing it were all wrong because of the album it was attached to imo and her image at the time. oprah14

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.