Madonna being racist - A HANDY THREAD full of racist moments.

12 minutes ago, SoulNotForSale said:

That's extremely ignorant 

It's true that African babies are starving tho and it is true that she kinda kidnapped them. It is also true that she gave them a better life.

7 minutes ago, Regina Phalange said:

You know what else is ignorant? BELIEVING that Madonna adopted 4 black children or dated black men just to 'fix' her image nat1

Being a racist and choosing to live the rest of your life with 4 black children sounds stupid at least nat1

Stanning your fave and calling her children starving African babies is unacceptable. Madonna doesn't really know much about poc tho I don't really think she's racist. She surely is unaware of a lot of issues wendy4

1 hour ago, SoulNotForSale said:

Stanning your fave and calling her children starving African babies is unacceptable. Madonna doesn't really know much about poc tho I don't really think she's racist. She surely is unaware of a lot of issues wendy4

That user meant that they were starving African kids BEFORE she kidnapped them. Which is something that it's true. African childrens are starving and more Western people should adopt them and give them a better quality of life.

Kyoteki 9,074
On 4/19/2018 at 7:54 PM, ICEQueen said:

Your accusation of her being a racist are just that, accusations. Her being the best selling female artist of all time is a FACT!   She could be the biggest  racist  if all time (you wish) but that doesn't change that Fact. Sorry 

Gay stans are truly characters..

Firdawsi 34,379

This thread is a mess.

Also, please stops saying Africans are starving to death. The entire African continent isn't in famine and droughts. Only a few countries like S Sudan and Somalia are where the problem is, mostly in the Sahel region.

Ghanians were very pissed when CNN tried the same shit.

Luca 41,785
On 18-4-2018 at 5:26 AM, Hylia said:

I don’t agree with her supporting her brother, but she is not a pedophile herself. I enjoy her music but let’s not pretend my top stan focus is on her. Meanwhile, you’ve dragged Nicki for her brother’s situation before but completely ignore MJ’s accusations and flaunt him around like an untouchable paragon of talent and success, so good job with that drag sister!

meme, reaction pic, and mood afbeelding

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.