Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kuba

Katy dragged by Dear White People

It’s a bit ridiculous what they’re saying about her, but the Kats are Twitter are saying pretty ignorant/racist things in defense of Katy which in turn is not helping at all.

gosh, she again bout to start explaining herself and apologizing even though se did nothing wrong. poor ha, let kp5 be a fuck you all era, the world honestly deservs that.

But wait Dear White People is a really good show thats much more than whats shown on the surface. It does tackle multiple black issues, but it also tackles different views and minsets of black people which is great. 

6 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

But wait Dear White People is a really good show thats much more than whats shown on the surface. It does tackle multiple black issues, but it also tackles different views and minsets of black people which is great. 

I can't wait for season 2!

2 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

Racist ass show. Not surprised to be honest. People have got to leave Katy alone for fuck‘s sake.

1 hour ago, anxiety said:

Woke people suck at comedy. Only their group of people find it humorous. 

Can both of you fuck off? Y’all most likely never even watched the show.  jj4 

5 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

Can both of you fuck off? Y’all most likely never even watched the show.  jj4 

I‘ve watched the first few episodes. Sorry, but the title as well as the show is racist and promoting racial segregation.

18 minutes ago, Philip said:

IKR rip3

and yes but I remember it vaguely, I'd have to rewatch tbh.

Rewatch it! It’s on Hulu. 

I need to rewatch Season One because it was just reaaally good. cry0 

14 hours ago, Jake said:

This woke shit is cancerous

13 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

two types of people nnnn rip2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.