Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

'Good Old Days' goes Platinum in US!

4 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Finally cry0

I know cry7 About damn time :D Her 12th Platinum single I think :)

34 minutes ago, Dan said:

I know cry7 About damn time :D Her 12th Platinum single I think :)

Officially her 9th, but WRWWR, Blow, Die Young, C‘Mon, Crazy Kids have never been certified, although they are technically eligible for anything between Platinum and 4x Platinum. Her whole discography as Ke$ha is under-certified because RCA hasn‘t updated the certifications since 2011.

22 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

WRWWR, Blow, Die Young

That's insane that those weren't certified cause those were such huge songs fall1 

Are C'Mon and Crazy Kids even eligible? jj4 

1 hour ago, Dan said:

That's insane that those weren't certified cause those were such huge songs fall1 

Are C'Mon and Crazy Kids even eligible? jj4 

Yeah, WRWWR sold over 4 million copies and Blow and Die Young over 3 million copies, but they still aren‘t certified jj4

Probably. It‘s 2012/2013 we‘re talking about here. Even flop songs went at least Platinum back then.

32 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Yeah, WRWWR sold over 4 million copies and Blow and Die Young over 3 million copies, but they still aren‘t certified jj4

Probably. It‘s 2012/2013 we‘re talking about here. Even flop songs went at least Platinum back then.

its funny because now a song cant sell 1 million to save its life fall1

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.