Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Kesha featured in TIME's 100 Most Influential People/Icons List

maxresdefault.jpg

KESHA - By Cyndi Lauper

Kesha spoke out against sexual harassment and assault long before the #MeToo movement was making headlines, and nearly lost her career as a result. But instead of going away quietly, she fought back. And she made Rainbow, an album that I think includes some of the best songs she’s ever written.

When I was asked to stand alongside Kesha and sing one of those songs—“Praying”—at this year’s Grammys, I was honored and thrilled. It was important that she was able to tell her story. But it was also important that we—myself, Bebe Rexha, Camila Cabello, Julia Michaels and Andra Day—could stand onstage with her. That performance showed the power of sisterhood. It was a reminder that none of us are alone.

Source: http://time.com/collection/most-influential-people-2018/5217625/kesha/

Kesha spoke out against sexual harassment and assault long before the #MeToo movement was making headlines, and nearly lost her career as a result. But instead of going away quietly, she fought back. And she made Rainbow, an album that I think includes some of the best songs she’s ever written.

Cyndi Lauper stanning Kesha confirmed cry0

Now collab!

9 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Cyndi Lauper stanning Kesha confirmed cry0

Now collab!

I'd love if they collabed :D

Remix Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and Woman! jj2 

9 minutes ago, Onika said:

She deserves it and that blurb is so touching oprah4 

I know, beautiful cry9 

• Replies 8
  • Created