Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

The narrative that Nicki is failing is failing

Recommended Posts

Agugaga    1,755

Chung-li is still in the top 10 on iTunes after one week. Weren’t Cardi fans claiming it was plummeting quickly? I see the songs holding up well in streaming too with very little airplay. So what’s good? oprah14 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    15,810

iTunes doesn't matter anymore. Single sales are in the toilet and there have been more than a few times recently where the #1 track hasn't even touched the Top 40.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,755
2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

iTunes doesn't matter anymore. Single sales are in the toilet and there have been more than a few times recently where the #1 track hasn't even touched the Top 40.

Sales still account for 30% on Billboard, so it does matter. And radio play definetly matters. Look at songs like “Meant to Be” which wouldn’t even be in the Billboard top 10 if it didn’t have half the airplay it did. nat1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maraj    65,919

The radio play for Chun-Li just outdid Drake's new song too so that's something to celebrate especially since Drake is ALWAYS in the way. dead1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sonowgoodbye    1,715
17 minutes ago, Americunt said:

iTunes doesn't matter anymore. Single sales are in the toilet and there have been more than a few times recently where the #1 track hasn't even touched the Top 40.

Swish swish bish 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint.    107

They want her to fail that’s why. Once she releases the video it will take off even further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,755
1 hour ago, Saint. said:

They want her to fail that’s why. Once she releases the video it will take off even further.

I tonight she did release the video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Savage    17,255

iTunes chart receipts aren't shit anymore, people now love to hate on her more than to give her a chance, and it's all for a reason.... It's a wrap for her tbh sorry1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
H.O.N.E.Y    11,153
9 hours ago, Beaux said:

iTunes chart receipts aren't shit anymore, people now love to hate on her more than to give her a chance, and it's all for a reason.... It's a wrap for her tbh sorry1 

Remy already sealed that coffin last year. After she got bodied, any song she released either flopped or contained Cardi B oop. nat1

 

Nicki right now:

 

zombies.jpeg

 

oprah14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,845
15 hours ago, Maraj said:

The radio play for Chun-Li just outdid Drake's new song too so that's something to celebrate especially since Drake is ALWAYS in the way. dead1 

Oh wow interesting1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyoteki    8,298
21 hours ago, Maraj said:

The radio play for Chun-Li just outdid Drake's new song too so that's something to celebrate especially since Drake is ALWAYS in the way. dead1 

No it didn’t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maraj    65,919
1 hour ago, Kyoteki said:

No it didn’t. 

No I wasn't lying, it actually did it was the most added song on Rhythmic radio this week. dead1 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyoteki    8,298
1 hour ago, Maraj said:

No I wasn't lying, it actually did it was the most added song on Rhythmic radio this week. dead1 

 

Oh I thiught u said it surpassed. I looked and Nice for What’s like.. almost top 10 💀

and Chun Li didnt even cross over to mainstream yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×