Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

The narrative that Nicki is failing is failing

31 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I read on Atrl it's predicted to drop to #70 dead2 Sicki is so over moo8 

What! ny2

The scream i let out reading that ny4. Hahahahahahahhahahaha 

Stinki Mingegag is truely over! ny9

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Megaton peaking at #20 in the US and #34 in the UK state otherwise. rav2

Thanks for pulling up a thread from a year ago when Nicki was scoring top 10 hits. Here we are and now Cardi can’t even do that rav1 

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Thanks for pulling up a thread from a year ago when Nicki was scoring top 10 hits. Here we are and now Cardi can’t even do that rav1 

They're both terrible people. But, at this point, Cardi has more of a chance to redeem and revive her career than Nicki does. Cardi doesn't throw a tantrum or call everyone out blaming them for her failure whenever her song doesn't crack the top 10.brit15

Bad publicity IS publicity, yes, but bad publicity, when repeated, will eventually alienate everyone. Such as what happened with Stinki Garbaj

48 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Don't worry sis, there's more to come in approximately two weeks. 

3 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Sweetie it's a not a top ten hiT. At this rate lets call Dope and Judas top ten hits brit15

On 7/4/2019 at 11:16 PM, trashbanjo said:

Cardi doesn't throw a tantrum or call everyone out blaming them for her failure whenever her song doesn't crack the top 10.brit15

You’re right

She drugs and rapes men , gets triggered whenever a blog mentions her , calls dead children monkeys & calls black women roaches  etc

shut the fuck up 

3 hours ago, Brinty said:

You’re right

She drugs and rapes men , gets triggered whenever a blog mentions her , calls dead children monkeys & calls black women roaches  etc

shut the fuck up 

Oh, I'm sorry. Where did I ever mention me condoning in Cardi's actions beyond their music and the charts? If I read my post correctly, which I certainly did, I specifically said their both terrible people, which actually backs up what you said, does it not? The part was explicitly about their music and the charts and fan retention. But okay, hon, grasp for those straws with your inability to comprehend and go off on a tantrum some more.brit9 

Must be a Nicki stan? It shines through by the way you jump down people's throats because of a misunderstanding on YOUR part.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.