Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

The narrative that Nicki is failing is failing

Chung-li is still in the top 10 on iTunes after one week. Weren’t Cardi fans claiming it was plummeting quickly? I see the songs holding up well in streaming too with very little airplay. So what’s good? oprah14 

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

iTunes doesn't matter anymore. Single sales are in the toilet and there have been more than a few times recently where the #1 track hasn't even touched the Top 40.

Sales still account for 30% on Billboard, so it does matter. And radio play definetly matters. Look at songs like “Meant to Be” which wouldn’t even be in the Billboard top 10 if it didn’t have half the airplay it did. nat1 

iTunes chart receipts aren't shit anymore, people now love to hate on her more than to give her a chance, and it's all for a reason.... It's a wrap for her tbh sorry1 

9 hours ago, Beaux said:

iTunes chart receipts aren't shit anymore, people now love to hate on her more than to give her a chance, and it's all for a reason.... It's a wrap for her tbh sorry1 

Remy already sealed that coffin last year. After she got bodied, any song she released either flopped or contained Cardi B oop. nat1

Nicki right now:

zombies.jpeg

oprah14

15 hours ago, Maraj said:

The radio play for Chun-Li just outdid Drake's new song too so that's something to celebrate especially since Drake is ALWAYS in the way. dead1 

Oh wow interesting1

21 hours ago, Maraj said:

The radio play for Chun-Li just outdid Drake's new song too so that's something to celebrate especially since Drake is ALWAYS in the way. dead1 

No it didn’t. 

1 hour ago, Maraj said:

No I wasn't lying, it actually did it was the most added song on Rhythmic radio this week. dead1 

Oh I thiught u said it surpassed. I looked and Nice for What’s like.. almost top 10 💀

and Chun Li didnt even cross over to mainstream yet. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.