Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Possible AG4 track titles

Users on ATRL have already pointed out that you can see track names on a list of paper in the NTLTC music video.

DbMsC8cU8AAk7Q9?format=jpg

DfcJB7s.jpg 

1. ???
2. No Tears Left To Cry
3. ??? f/ Pharrell
4. R.E.M.
5. God Is A Woman
6. Successful
7. Sweetener
8. Breathing
9. ??? (maybe called Now)
10. Borderline

Thoughts? interesting1

God is a Woman is kind of a tacky name but I thought the same about Dangerous Woman and I grew to love it so maybe this will do the same dead2 also ten tracks, three features(?) and one being Pharrell jj4 

17 minutes ago, J.r said:

There better be a deluxe version cause 10 songs is not enough for me 

I would hope so, I honestly hate short albums so only 10 tracks would be really disappointing! I would be okay with 10 tracks on the regular and like 3 the deluxe, if she does one.

13 minutes ago, Hannah said:

God is a Woman is kind of a tacky name but I thought the same about Dangerous Woman and I grew to love it so maybe this will do the same dead2 also ten tracks, three features(?) and one being Pharrell jj4 

Let's just pray that the Pharrat collab doesn't see the light of the day!

SBsNmmo.gif

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

SBsNmmo.gif

Tea she hasn't announced the album yet so there's still time for her to change it

SBsNmmo.gif

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

I would hope so, I honestly hate short albums so only 10 tracks would be really disappointing! I would be okay with 10 tracks on the regular and like 3 the deluxe, if she does one.

SBsNmmo.gif

It’s not like he produced half of the songs on the album anyway um2 why the hate

I didn't wait 2 years for an album 10 songs long scream2 I want more songs to listen too...I hate albums That are 10 songs long cause they never feel complete, imo I'd be satisfied if she had 12-15 songs. Also some of those song names are not my cup of tea...Its like she thought of random song names and wrote them down on paper and called it an album. R.E.M. and God Is A Woman bother me the most ari1

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.