Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

tobearoundyou

All That Glitters (1998)

For those of you who don't listen to The Mariah Report Podcast, they found the original unedited script to All That Glitters which is "allegedly" completely different from Glitter (2001.)

Apparently, the whole plot line revolves around how the "Mariah" character was married to the "Tommy" character, but she had an affair with the "Derek Jeter" character. And there is even a scene that coincides with the song "Underneath the Stars" from the Daydream album between the "Mariah" character and the "Derek" character. If anyone knows more about this or possibly even has the script themself, please let me know. As someone who though they knew everything about Mariah and the Daydream album, I am fascinated!

On 4/21/2018 at 3:58 AM, Anna Wintour said:

The film would have grossed at least 100mil had it not been released on 9/11

I love Mariah and Glitter is not AS awful as some people say....certainly it's not the worst movie ever and the soundtrack is fantastic....

But there is no way this is true .  (BTW, the film was released September 21st, not on 9/11).  It couldn't even come close to $10 million worldwide.... 9/11 and no promo certainly didn't help, but the movie was heavily panned and the public just wasn't here for it.  

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.