Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

If Ariana is so big why is her single .69 cents?

I’ve never heard of a single being released for .69 cents during its release week. I think Ariana and her label are nervous which is why they moved the release up and sold it at discount rate. Meanwhile her deluded stanbase thinks she’s the top female artist of this decade. It’s all so amusing to me. ny4  

brit3

I'm puzzled by this, too. I mean she is big enough not to have to do this...at least for the first month, unless the label has no confidence in it being a huge hit in the US. 

Her competition is two Drake songs, a J Cole album, and Post Malone. They wanted to ensure she debuted with high numbers and by the looks of it, that's exactly what's happening. It's a business move and a smart one at that. 

10 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Her competition is two Drake songs, a J Cole album, and Post Malone. They wanted to ensure she debuted with high numbers and by the looks of it, that's exactly what's happening. It's a business move and a smart one at that. 

She’s still gonna debut in Top 3

giphy.gif 

12 minutes ago, Woof3r said:

Desperate to get that #1 in the States plus using hype after One More Rime and Manchester incident 

You keep saying she's using hype from Manchester yet she hasn't mentioned the attack since One Love Manchester last June. The video only has one "blink and you miss it" reference to Manchester as well. The song isn't even about Manchester either. So please tell me how she is using "hype" from a terrorist attack to promote her song because you just seem to be pulling that out of your chapped and crusty asshole.

Just now, Hannah said:

You keep saying she's using hype from Manchester yet she hasn't mentioned the attack since One Love Manchester last June. The video only has one "blink and you miss it" reference to Manchester as well. The song isn't even about Manchester either. So please tell me how she is using "hype" from a terrorist attack to promote her song because you just seem to be pulling that out of your chapped and crusty asshole.

I’m so glad you’re back

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I’m so glad you’re back

Say it again.mp3 gaga12

Always this Stan coming for somebody, needs to reroute their GPSgaga12 and then gonna say in the op "This Deluded Stan base thinks she's the top female of this decade". Provide me the receipts gaga12. And probably is just talking about 1-3 stans NOT a Whole stanbase gaga12. I'll come with unbiased truth not petty Stan comebacks gaga12

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

like you for attention yeah

I don’t need attention like yourself

I’m lucky enough to have life out of internet

Boo

9 minutes ago, Woof3r said:

I don’t need attention like yourself

I’m lucky enough to have life out of internet

Boo

I'm not the one repeating insensitive comments over and over again thus being deluded about the situation I have no idea

then go out of the internet, enjoy that bag of chips of a life and stop posting xx

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.