Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

If Ariana is so big why is her single .69 cents?

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I'm not the one repeating insensitive comments over and over again thus being deluded about the situation I have no idea

then go out of the internet, enjoy that bag of chips of a life and stop posting xx

I thought every has a right to their own opinion and saying how I feel is not insensitive just a simple truth 

You as Arianas fan are more delusional than me ... 

3 minutes ago, Woof3r said:

I thought every has a right to their own opinion and saying how I feel is not insensitive just a simple truth 

You as Arianas fan are more delusional than me ... 

The thing is that what you say is far from opinion. You said she's using Manchester incident but you don't have anything to back it up so keep that bullshit to yourself xx

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

The thing is that what you say is far from opinion. You said she's using Manchester incident but you don't have anything to back it up so keep that bullshit to yourself xx

Oh please and who is delusional right now

After what happened to her in Manchester every feels pity/sorry for her ... I can imagine that this was tragedy and hurtful to her but naming first single “No tears left to cry” as lead and not like she used to do with a good banger is just an obvious sorry... plus this discount...

I wish her all the best but that was very cheap cheeky move ... and tragedy is a tragedy but building hype and making money build on others pity or  loss is pathetic ... I’m not saying this is her fault and move but at least label has done it this in ugly way - deliberately which is wrong and sick

7 hours ago, Woof3r said:

Oh please and who is delusional right now

After what happened to her in Manchester every feels pity/sorry for her ... I can imagine that this was tragedy and hurtful to her but naming first single “No tears left to cry” as lead and not like she used to do with a good banger is just an obvious sorry... plus this discount...

I wish her all the best but that was very cheap cheeky move ... and tragedy is a tragedy but building hype and making money build on others pity or  loss is pathetic ... I’m not saying this is her fault and move but at least label has done it this in ugly way - deliberately which is wrong and sick

hand-reach-sky-16597751.jpg

I highkey just noticed. The discount is only in the US. Worldwide, there's no discount. dead2 

I wonder if it's from complications from moving up from the 4/27 release? Would be smart to have a good lead before one of the biggest releases of the year.

Smart move. But honestly, she didn't need to do it I mean her streaming numbers are very good right now imo her best ones ever and charts are mostly based on that now. I'm hoping this goes #1

4 hours ago, Hector said:

Smart move. But honestly, she didn't need to do it I mean her streaming numbers are very good right now imo her best ones ever and charts are mostly based on that now. I'm hoping this goes #1

It won’t. But it will definitely debut in Top 5 which is still great :)  

12 hours ago, Hector said:

Her streaming numbers are underwhelming so far. Not even in the top 10 on spotify on its debut day. For a "streaming queen," as her fans tout her to be, you'd think she'd have a bigger opening. No wonder they discounted this. 

33 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Your fave should take notes because if Ariana is doing 69k with a discount... ny2 

No shade. I'm shocked her team wasn't smarter..Ariana's first single should've not been this poppy. I'm sorry but Max Martin is a legend, we all know that, but his sound is played out now. He hasn't really had much luck lately as the tides have turned to Hip hop/r&b. She should've had something more like that. 

54 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

No shade. I'm shocked her team wasn't smarter..Ariana's first single should've not been this poppy. I'm sorry but Max Martin is a legend, we all know that, but his sound is played out now. He hasn't really had much luck lately as the tides have turned to Hip hop/r&b. She should've had something more like that. 

5m streams a day. oprah14 Only behind Drake who is the biggest streaming force out there. I think the song is garbage but so far the streaming numbers are great.

15 minutes ago, Jjang said:

5m streams a day. oprah14 Only behind Drake who is the biggest streaming force out there. I think the song is garbage but so far the streaming numbers are great.

J.cole demolished ha too. 

22 hours ago, Hannah said:

You keep saying she's using hype from Manchester yet she hasn't mentioned the attack since One Love Manchester last June. The video only has one "blink and you miss it" reference to Manchester as well. The song isn't even about Manchester either. So please tell me how she is using "hype" from a terrorist attack to promote her song because you just seem to be pulling that out of your chapped and crusty asshole.

plus the GP wouldnt even know the mini reference in the video anyway

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.