Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Carly Rae Jepsen #1

Biggest flop eras of all time

Gargoyle - Joanne

Gargoyle - ARTPOP

Britney - Britney Jean

Britney - Glory

XTina - Lotus

Nelly Furtado - The Spirit Indestructible

Nelly Furtado - The Ride

JLo - Brave

JLo - Spanish Album #1

Mariah Carey - Glitter

Mariah Carey - Charmbracelet

Mariah Carey - Me...I Am Mariah

Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once

Taylor Swift - reputation

13 minutes ago, fab said:

lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 

You added Madonna with Rebel Heart which was released 35 years after her debut and managed to sold 1,000,000 copies and you talk? wat1

With Taylor's popularity and promotion nowadays you can say repoutation is a flop too then wat1

Y’all heauxs have to STOP calling underperformances FLOPS. 

flop
fläp/

informal
(of a performer or show) be completely unsuccessful; fail totally.
"prime-time dramas that flopped in the US market"
synonyms: be unsuccessful, fail, not work, fall flat, foundermisfirebackfire, be a disappointment, do badly, lose money, be a disaster; More

noun

1. 2
    informal
    a total failure.
    "the play had been a flop"
    synonyms: failuredisasterdebaclecatastropheloser, loss-maker; More

Reputation and arguably Artpop were underperformances.

Glory, BJ, Lotus, Glitter, MIAM, The Spirit Indestructible, etc. were flops - AKA complete failures.

Get it right bitches. brit4 

26 minutes ago, Regina Phalange said:

You added Madonna with Rebel Heart which was released 35 years after her debut and managed to sold 1,000,000 copies and you talk? wat1

With Taylor's popularity and promotion nowadays you can say repoutation is a flop too then wat1

32+ years into her career with no radio support and the record leaking months in advance and still selling more WW than girls half her age.  When will the fads they stan for? Never! ayumi1

29 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

opg6uWD.png

clfQVOR.png

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

are you really in a place to drag the underperformance ofa  4th single when Madonna doesn't even get to a 4th single? lmfao1 

at least she had a hit single  demi1demi1demi1 

Kt86J5Y.png

27 minutes ago, Anna Wintour said:

Rebel heart ... the next time a heart will flop that much is madonnas actual heart when it stops soon

@Regina Phalange

Can't believe members are tagging me just to get one downvote by me now. They just want my sacred downvotes. I'm shook.

uOPtn3M.gif

Def that 2014 Mariah album, name too embarrassing for me to write. Miguel was generous enough to help her a bit but the album sold like what, 80k in her biggest market? Not even a local queen anymore smh, to think that at that point in her career Madonna released the legendary Confessions.

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

Def that 2014 Mariah album, name too embarrassing for me to write. Miguel was generous enough to help her a bit but the album sold like what, 80k in her biggest market? Not even a local queen anymore smh, to think that at that point in her career Madonna released the legendary Confessions.

And now she flops too. The past is in the past. Don't you stans of madonna always say that to other fanbases?. Globalriah stays unbothered. aretha1

2 hours ago, Regina Phalange said:

You added Madonna with Rebel Heart which was released 35 years after her debut and managed to sold 1,000,000 copies and you talk? wat1

If you want the context of Madonna being 35 years into her career at the time. Then let's also add the context that rh was released in a better climate to sell albums. In 2017 album sales were worse than in 2015. Reputation is going to reach sales of 3M WW. Her tour is also a strong candidate to the title of most successful female tour of all time based on what we know so far. The era is anything but a flop.

38 minutes ago, light741 said:

If you want the context of Madonna being 35 years into her career at the time. Then let's also add the context that rh was released in a better climate to sell albums. In 2017 album sales were worse than in 2015. Reputation is going to reach sales of 3M WW. Her tour is also a strong candidate to the title of most successful female tour of all time based on what we know so far. The era is anything but a flop.

The fact that you are comparing Madonna's situation and Madonna herself  with someone new and soo popular like Taylor just shows how Great Madonna is.  The bitch is still going after all this time.  She is truly underrated.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.