Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sugar Baby

Your #1 All Time Favourite Album

Which Album is your everything

After a deep journey of self discovery I've realized my fav album/era of all time is........

600x600bf.jpg

it simply had everything, visuals, performances, impact, purpose and the music was 10/10

it was the very definition of Music Not The Bling and yet it was a massive success

SHE DID THAT

A SLAY

Image result for pure heroine

I don't think an album has ever affected me in the same way as this. It came at a real turning point in my life personally and listening to this album was like Ms O'Connor reading my mind. I know this album back to front at this point; every lyric, every beat, every breath. Even now as I get older I can come back and find new meaning in it that applies to my life now.

oprah14 

foremmaforeverago.png

Can't believe this album is almost ten years old. Beautifully written, incredibly honest and haunting record that has changed the way I look at life right now and helped me go through some obstacles I had as a teenager becoming an adult back in 2009/2010.

9 hours ago, Arcstrider Glow said:

As it relates to pop? Stripped by Christina Aguilera.

That album has gotten me through so much in life. It's just an incredible body of work.

For that album, alone, she doesn't get enough credit.

+1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.