Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BJORK

Only back on FOTP cuz ATRL is down?

5 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

lbr what kinda shitty management they have.

They could have been the biggest pop culture platform if they had used they cards right.

Yeah ATRL is clearly run by poor college students. When I’m on the site I can just sense the lack of seratonin, they are fuelled by dry ramen and powdered soups. 

7 minutes ago, Michael. said:

FOTP is better than ATRL though? It feels like a big community here unlike the other which is good if you're looking for a kii from time to time. eve1 

I love have FOTP has (had?) that sense of community. Seems like we only get 3 new posts everyday tho moo1 Which kills the joy completely moo1

8 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I love have FOTP has (had?) that sense of community. Seems like we only get 3 new posts everyday tho moo1 Which kills the joy completely moo1

Well being inactive won't help the forum. moo1 

16 minutes ago, BJORK said:

Yeah ATRL is clearly run by poor college students. When I’m on the site I can just sense the lack of seratonin, they are fuelled by dry ramen and powdered soups. 

Tbh I highly doubt it. Isn't that site ancient?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.