Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Saint.

Is Xtina the loser of her generation ?

You know what shout out to Xtina for the being the biggest L-taker in the pop industry. Over ten years  in the game and what does she have to show for it? A seat on a subpar tv show, and a flop Oreo commercial ? Every single other woman has managed to cultivate some type of business and success except her. Her fans diss Britney for her Vegas show which is successful yet she’s suppose to be the voice of her generation yet this woman cannot tour or release music. Beyoncé has transitioned over into the digital era perfectly and is a touring force, and even Mariah Carey even though she isn’t the biggest seller anymore you know what I respect about Mariah? Despite her vocals not being the best or comparable to her prime she has the balls to perform and create moments for her fans. Xtinca from day one had a shitty Attitude and ego . She’s a coward and I honestly feel sorry for her fans she could atleast release some music or do something . I mean during her carpool karaoke segment she literally couldn’t produce any new music she’s so embarrassing. Her fans only make her that much of a joke when they bring up what she did in the past. Like nobody gives a fuck what she did in the past. Time machine bitches always talking about the old days. Music doesn’t sale like it used to be. She didn’t evolve with the times and she doesn’t even release music. She’s an embarrassment.

22 minutes ago, Anna Wintour said:

Yes she is but at least she doesnt have madonnas hands/face/teeth/no husband or boyfriend/kids that hate her etc. X

Girl lol I can’t with you 

43 minutes ago, Saint. said:

You know what shout out to Xtina for the being the biggest L-taker in the pop industry. Over ten years  in the game and what does she have to show for it? A seat on a subpar tv show, and a flop Oreo commercial ? Every single other woman has managed to cultivate some type of business and success except her. Her fans diss Britney for her Vegas show which is successful yet she’s suppose to be the voice of her generation yet this woman cannot tour or release music. Beyoncé has transitioned over into the digital era perfectly and is a touring force, and even Mariah Carey even though she isn’t the biggest seller anymore you know what I respect about Mariah? Despite her vocals not being the best or comparable to her prime she has the balls to perform and create moments for her fans. Xtinca from day one had a shitty Attitude and ego . She’s a coward and I honestly feel sorry for her fans she could atleast release some music or do something . I mean during her carpool karaoke segment she literally couldn’t produce any new music she’s so embarrassing. Her fans only make her that much of a joke when they bring up what she did in the past. Like nobody gives a fuck what she did in the past. Time machine bitches always talking about the old days. Music doesn’t sale like it used to be. She didn’t evolve with the times and she doesn’t even release music. She’s an embarrassment.

tea about her carpool karaoke though

why did she waste the opportunity to promote a new single like what was even the point of it then, so random. dead2 

14 minutes ago, Michael. said:

why did she waste the opportunity to promote a new single like what was even the point of it then, so random. dead2 

She’s such a mess dead2 

3 hours ago, Michael. said:

The timing didn’t work out. She’s most likely dropping the music video/single the same day and the video was just shot last week. It’s coming in May. Plus I’m kinda glad she waited cuz now Ariana will look like the warm up act. oprah14 

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The timing didn’t work out. She’s most likely dropping the music video/single the same day and the video was just shot last week. It’s coming in May. Plus I’m kinda glad she waited cuz now Ariana will look like the warm up act. oprah14 

After she butchered I will always love you and made Whitney roll in her grave I doubt she’ll be making anyone look like a warm up with her unnecessary and terrible runs dear. oprah1  no tears left to cry will be making its debut in the top 3 of the top 100 and xtinca will be somewhere selling Oreos.

2 hours ago, Driven said:

The long break from B2B till Bionic wasn't needed, she needs to smarten up and take 3 year breaks.

True. But I think this long break is actually helping her. There’s a lot of demand for new material now and her public perception right now is VERY positive. The most positive I’ve ever we seen it at least. I feel like this is going to be good timing brit1

Just now, Saint. said:

After she butchered I will always love you and made Whitney roll in her grave I doubt she’ll be making anyone look like a warm up with her unnecessary and terrible runs dear. oprah1  no tears left to cry will be making its debut in the top 3 of the top 100 and xtinca will be somewhere selling Oreos.

And Ariana will never have #1s or win Grammys my dear. I hope you can live with knowing Xtina did that on more than one hand. oprah14 

Just now, Agugaga said:

And Ariana will never have #1s or win Grammys my dear. I hope you can live with knowing Xtina did that on more than one hand. oprah14 

Time machine bitches always talking about the old days. Sweetie nobody cares about what xtinca did 50 years ago. We’re living In the present where xtinca is beneath Ariana in terms of relevancy. You must be starving for new music lmfao1  Ariana will definitely win a Grammy and as far as number ones go I don’t stan for chart success even though Ariana is doing fine without a number one commercially. Let’s see how well xtinca does that’s even if she releases .

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.