Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Fans talk about Ariana Grande’s attitude problem

The desperation lmfao1 copying threads you could be a little more original. Let’s not Forget one Love Manchester. Ariana is so rude and nasty yet she dedicated a concert to her fans that perished in her concert two weeks after. Raising 2.3 million just two weeks after the bombing most artist would’ve been afraid to do so. Ariana was brave Enough to orchestrate a concert meanwhile your flop fave has taken years to release an album while it took Ariana two weeks to orchestrate an iconic concert to benefit her fans. lmfao1 yet she’s rude she’s a generous queen 

36 minutes ago, Saint. said:

The desperation lmfao1 copying threads you could be a little more original. Let’s not Forget one Love Manchester. Ariana is so rude and nasty yet she dedicated a concert to her fans that perished in her concert two weeks after. Raising 2.3 million just two weeks after the bombing most artist would’ve been afraid to do so. Ariana was brave Enough to orchestrate a concert meanwhile your flop fave has taken years to release an album while it took Ariana two weeks to orchestrate an iconic concert to benefit her fans. lmfao1 yet she’s rude she’s a generous queen 

I’m sure any artist would’ve done that tho? So I’m not sure how that proves she’s genuine. Maybe that incident changed her now...but at the expense of a tragedy? ari1 

22 minutes ago, Hector said:

wow, searching a 2014 article and using it? she got u dat pressed sis? 

It’s just a response to an Ari fan who dug up a 2001 interview to prove Xtina had an attitude. So almost as pressed, I guess. oprah14 

Just now, Agugaga said:

It’s just a response to an Ari fan who dug up a 2001 interview to prove Xtina had an attitude. So almost as pressed, I guess. oprah14 

everyone has an attitude at some point, even the most calmed down person so idk why is this a sudden issue dgggd

3 hours ago, LG G6 said:

That's a 2014 article. People change

I didn't like 2014 Ariana, I like 2018 Ariana. 

^ this

I think Ari has changed alot since then.  Especially after Manchester.  She seems alot more humble now to be honest 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.