Sign in to follow this  

Xtinca throws gum at her own fans

H.O.N.E.Y    11,153

She didn't throw it at her fans, she threw it at an assistant that was reaching his/her arm ready to catch it. oprah14

Saint.    107
3 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

so Agu makes a thread against Ari so Saint decides to rebuttal. ok

You mean Saint makes a thread about Xtina then Agu makes a thread about ari. xtina2 

P.E.T.E.R.    8,329
1 minute ago, Saint. said:

You mean Saint makes a thread about Xtina then Agu makes a thread about ari. xtina2 

im not checking time stamps......but im enjoying the entertainment

Saint.    107
2 hours ago, Forever and for Always said:

i wish she'd throw the single she's been teasing for months at her own few fans that are still interested

KQhPf.gif

H.O.N.E.Y    11,153
2 hours ago, Saint. said:

Literally NOTHING IS WORSE than Ari licking that donut and putting it back for others to buy. Not only was there no other possible explanation other than she wanted other ppl to taste her spit, but it shows her lack of class and self-respect. oprah14

Goldie    2,943
5 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

She didn't throw it at her fans, she threw it at an assistant that was reaching his/her arm ready to catch it. oprah14

even if she was throwing it at ha fans, you know they would want it and keep it forever or sell on ebay brit11

Michael.    36,929
7 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Um lol why would the assistant keep it? dead2 

I'm sure she could afford another gum plus looking at the way she threw it, I doubt there was anyone there able to catch it. 

Robi    996

Someone could sell it on eBay or somewhere 

It’s not like licking donuts on the camera in front of other people is more respectful 

Agugaga    1,755
7 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Give her a break, XLtina was on a diet at the time and very skinny, she needed the gum to keep her away from the Oreo's.

Maybe one day Xtina can get active and get lipo like Mariah then? oprah3 

Goldie    2,943

Wow look how skinny she was, I bet she wishes she could go back to then, sitting and performing whole songs for her fans rip1

BlancLover    677
21 hours ago, Goldie said:

Wow look how skinny she was, I bet she wishes she could go back to then, sitting and performing whole songs for her fans rip1

She's sick of sitting

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   1 member