Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Saint.

Xtinca throws gum at her own fans

3 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

so Agu makes a thread against Ari so Saint decides to rebuttal. ok

You mean Saint makes a thread about Xtina then Agu makes a thread about ari. xtina2 

2 hours ago, Saint. said:

You mean Saint makes a thread about Xtina then Agu makes a thread about ari. xtina2 

Literally NOTHING IS WORSE than Ari licking that donut and putting it back for others to buy. Not only was there no other possible explanation other than she wanted other ppl to taste her spit, but it shows her lack of class and self-respect. oprah14

5 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

She didn't throw it at her fans, she threw it at an assistant that was reaching his/her arm ready to catch it. oprah14

even if she was throwing it at ha fans, you know they would want it and keep it forever or sell on ebay brit11

7 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

She didn't throw it at her fans, she threw it at an assistant that was reaching his/her arm ready to catch it. oprah14

Um lol why would the assistant keep it? dead2 

I'm sure she could afford another gum plus looking at the way she threw it, I doubt there was anyone there able to catch it. 

7 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Give her a break, XLtina was on a diet at the time and very skinny, she needed the gum to keep her away from the Oreo's.

Maybe one day Xtina can get active and get lipo like Mariah then? oprah3 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.