Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

King Princess

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

I'm obsessed with 1950 lately. Anyone heard of her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

@Chapman. jj5 future queen of alt pop - Lorde who 

I'll have a listen and see if this statement was blasphemous 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chapman. said:

I'll have a listen and see if this statement was blasphemous 

I bet you love 1950 right now jj2 !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Music Meister said:

@Urbanov i actually stan something u like r u shook?

No, I don’t care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Urbanov said:

I bet you love 1950 right now jj2 !!!

I don't mind it it's a cute song! but i don't get the comparison to lorde and she remains queen of the world?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Chapman. said:

I don't mind it it's a cute song! but i don't get the comparison to lorde and she remains queen of the world?

It was a joke jj2 King Princess is going to snatch with her debut album anyway you better watch out for ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

It was a joke jj2 King Princess is going to snatch with her debut album anyway you better watch out for ha

it better be jj2 I will, the two songs sound very nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hylia it’s your turn to jump on King Princess train jj5 Idk why I have this feeling but something tells me you will enjoy these aesthetics 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Songs in the OP are bops rih1 I’ll have to check her out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hylia said:

Songs in the OP are bops rih1 I’ll have to check her out

Wow from now I will sing “Hylia” instead of “Talia” oprah7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joel said:

It almost sounds country which I don’t mind. It’s noice.

Have you listened to the song in OP? gaga1

She's more of a indie pop/indie rock girl we gays deserve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Have you listened to the song in OP? gaga1

She's more of a indie pop/indie rock girl we gays deserve

She’s cute and I can appreciate the laid back aggression in her songs jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joel said:

She’s cute and I can appreciate the laid back aggression in her songs jj2 

She's a gay icon and we're familiar with being passive-aggressive, yes gaga1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lachlan said:

This song really grew on me. Love every song from the EP now.

TASTE cry6

I also see that you listened recently to Allah & Jesus Shiva cry6 ugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×