Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Krista

Jennifer Lopez | El Anillo (Music Video)

Oh my gosh. How is this possible? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! I'm shook. cry3

The music video serves looks, scenery, choreography, and more. I would've never thought she would serve something like this. I mean, really? I'm let you finish, but this is the best music video of her entire career! Of her ENTIRE CAREER!

4 minutes ago, Rebel Bitch said:

I still can't cry3

She is too beautiful to be from this world alex1

Legend alex1

But why did you downvote the comment? It's amazing how she's coming through after so long.:(

11 minutes ago, Entea said:

Omfg, that's Miguel Silvestre from Sense8 scream1

I stan this new era already demi1

Mhmm. And then watch "Dinero" hit even harder. I might as well remain without a weave forever.

14 minutes ago, Greedyriah said:

Oh bitch she really did pull through this time, the video is brilliant and I love the song

Bonus points for Miguel Silvestre in the video

FEHw21Q.gif

Yes! And wait until "Dinero" comes out. We'll be done for real. It'll be hard handling the slayage, but it'll be an amazing feeling. cry6

5 minutes ago, QueenCedar101 said:

Yes! And wait until "Dinero" comes out. We'll be done for real. It'll be hard handling the slayage, but it'll be an amazing feeling. cry6

I'm feeling the new spanish oriented music so much omg,  Se Acabó el Amor also smashed so hard and she looks stunning cry6  

My poor ass weave is not ready for Dinero cry6

2 minutes ago, Greedyriah said:

I'm feeling the new spanish oriented music so much omg,  Se Acabó el Amor also smashed so hard and she looks stunning cry6  

My poor ass weave is not ready for Dinero cry6

My weave done flew out the solar system and went into the black hole a while. PPV has been scrapped, but I love this revamp so much more. She's coming THROUGH for once. cry8

1 hour ago, QueenCedar101 said:

My weave done flew out the solar system and went into the black hole a while. PPV has been scrapped, but I love this revamp so much more. She's coming THROUGH for once. cry8

I just wish she had a better promo team, El Anillo isn't even on top Latin playlists on Spotify etc., there is so much potential 

rih14

1 minute ago, Greedyriah said:

I just wish she had a better promo team, El Anillo isn't even on top Latin playlists on Spotify etc., there is so much potential 

rih14

Oh yeah. There are complaints about it on another place I go to, but it's still early so there might be a chance. But then again, Dinero is coming out and that will hit HARD. So regardless on how this song does, I think it's a great buzz song to give her publicity and get prepared for the slayage that will be Dinero.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.