Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Saint.

Is xtina really the voice of her generation?

Christina destroys Beyoncé both in studio and live. Her voice is a monster, plain and simple. Tbh I laugh whenever I hear people talk about Beyoncé being an amazing singer when all her live shows are highly dependent on pre-recorded vocals. She’s a good singer and a great performer, yes. But Beyoncé relies on a lot of theatrics to help her vocals. Christina does it raw and it emutes more emotion and soul that way. Plain and simple, Beyoncé doesn’t have the same gift that Xtina has.oprah14 

9 hours ago, Michael. said:

Yeah, I think she is. She does have a bad technique but technique can't give you the soulful voice she has.

ummm patti and aretha and a whole line of soul queens would like to disagree oprah14 technique and soul are not mutually exclusive oprah14

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Christina destroys Beyoncé both in studio and live. Her voice is a monster, plain and simple. Tbh I laugh whenever I hear people talk about Beyoncé being an amazing singer when all her live shows are highly dependent on pre-recorded vocals. She’s a good singer and a great performer, yes. But Beyoncé relies on a lot of theatrics to help her vocals. Christina does it raw and it emutes more emotion and soul that way. Plain and simple, Beyoncé doesn’t have the same gift that Xtina has.oprah14 

Let’s not pretend your fave doesn’t pre-record their vocals just as much ew1

the only difference being bey prerecords so she can dance, whereas x prerecords bc she can’t hit her own notes anymore ew1

12 hours ago, gengar said:

Ya kind of did but ok mad4

I was answering the OP that was comparing Beyoncé and Xtina so no I didn't but ok mad4 

Please tell me where did I say that a singer couldn't have both technique and soul? Your comparison is irrelevant here.

16 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Beyoncé definitely possesses soul probably more soul than xtinca and you really are delusional if you think she’s a better singer. Beyoncé literally can perform 7 songs straight dancing and performing and sound flawless and xtinca can barely sing I will always love you standing still without butchering it and running out of breath. Beyoncé sings circles around ha effortlessly and she sings with soul without oversinging something Christina has a MAJOR issue with like let’s be clear. Not to mention she is 10 times more consistent than xtinca when people go to see Beyoncé they are going to get a show with Christina it’s either hit or miss lol

2 hours ago, Michael. said:

I was answering the OP that was comparing Beyoncé and Xtina so no I didn't but ok mad4 

Please tell me where did I say that a singer couldn't have both technique and soul? Your comparison is irrelevant here.

On 4/28/2018 at 5:18 AM, Michael. said:

technique can't give you the soulful voice she has.

its ok to retract your statement sis mad4 you can admit youre wrong mad4 

23 minutes ago, gengar said:

its ok to retract your statement sis mad4 you can admit youre wrong mad4 

Technique can not GIVE you the voice she has, that is what I said. My statement pretty much means that you can have a good technique but that won't make you a better vocalist if you have a bland average tone. mad4 

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Technique can not GIVE you the voice she has, that is what I said. My statement pretty much means that you can have a good technique but that won't make you a better vocalist if you have a bland average tone. mad4 

is that what your statement meant mad4 didn't get that from the original wording mad4 

It is just not realistic for her to be the voice of the generation when we have multiple skinnier singers who

outdid her multiple times over and over again, not to mention Xtines legacy all faded and forgotten

idaTfaW.gif

5 hours ago, Greedyriah said:

It is just not realistic for her to be the voice of the generation when we have multiple skinnier singers who

outdid her multiple times over and over again, not to mention Xtines legacy all faded and forgotten

idaTfaW.gif

"Faded and forgotten" yet she gets cited as a major influence by all the new girls. The delusion. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.