Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kivo

Kesha covering June issue of Cosmopolitan

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

The HQ cover looks a LOT better!

@Dan OMG cry7

Kesha

NO WAY

THIS

IS
AMAZING

AH

SHE

IS

SO
FUCKING
PERFECT
THIS IS THE BEST COVER

kesha_w.png

Someone fire her stylist, she looks like she came out straight from Walmart mad5ny12oprah4 That bra with that shirt and jean shorts?! sha1

Just now, Dan said:

NO WAY

THIS

IS
AMAZING

AH

SHE

IS

SO
FUCKING
PERFECT
THIS IS THE BEST COVER

This one's my fave from the whole shoot, at least the complete outfit isn't showing! She looks so happy as well cry1

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

kesha_w.png

Someone fire her stylist, she looks like she came out straight from Walmart mad5ny12oprah4 That bra with that shirt and jean shorts?! sha1

I actually like this a lot dead4

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

kesha_w.png

I think she did just get a new stylist like a week or two ago

2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

ny6 

I'm not sure, I remember everyone saying it on Twitter a week or so ago.

(Also, I doubt Kesha's team chooses the outfits for this photoshoot, it's probably Cosmo)...

And if it is, then rip4 

I think my favourite outfit from the whole shoot is the white mum look and the blue and red stripy one with the red skirt, she looks cute and confident  hottie1 The rest are... err... 

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

I think my favourite outfit from the whole shoot is the white mum look and the blue and red stripy one with the red skirt, she looks cute and confident  hottie1 The rest are... err... 

Same here. She looks pretty but fashion-wise meh.

2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Um, the rainbow blouse with the blue trousers with the white stars is impeccable though 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.